If you're a "freak" then read this!

Just remember this~

If you're a freak, you're MY freak.

If you're alone I'm here to talk to you.

If someone calls you fat you're just fluffy!

If you're a "crybaby" you just have emotions.

If you are bipolar you know how to bring the party to the room!

If you are stupid you're just a different kind of smart.

If you are picked on they are all jealous of you for something.

If you are ugly you are just amazingly beautiful in your own way.

If you have someone who hates you love them back with all your heart. You probably just have something they want or need.

If you hate yourself I'll love you for the both of us.

If you have problems just come to me. I can fix them no matter what.

If you cut yourself you can talk to me about what's wrong. I wont freak out amd go bizerk. I understand.

If a person lashes out at you they have hidden problems. Don't get mad at them. Get mad at the people who caused them to lash out.

If you hate me that's okay. Because I'll love you enough to kill that hate with love.

If you have "no heart" something is stopping you from loving.

If you want to talk to someone who will try their best and most likely understand message me. I've been through it ALL.

If you feel unloved don't because I love you and always will love you no matter what mistakes. (I'M TALKING TO YOU NICQUON! I LOVE YOU LIKE YOU'RE THE BRO I NEVER HAD!!!!!)

If you are having a bad day you just need to find someone to make it better.

If people call you insane that's okay because,buttercup,no one here is "sane".

If you hate this then you probably A: Don't understand this or B: Need to open your eyes. Like RIGHT NOW!!

Please comment and vote. Even if they are hate comments because you know what? I don't give a fuck.^-^