Having A Slater's love

Princekenzie

Christian Carlisle is the future alpha of the Silver Lake pack. Turning eighteen in a week, he knows that responsibility id around the corner, but he doesn't really care. Christian goes to a school that's filled with pack members, literally. Every single person in the school belongs to his pack. So it's no surprise when a new "human" student pulls up in a R8 Spyder that the student body is curious. Christian has no idea that this new student is going to make his world alot more complicated. Especially when the new "human" student turns out to be the strongest alpha around.

Cameron slater is the alpha of the Shadow wolves pack, the largest and strongest pack in the states. having only had the position for a few months, Cameron is a young man that is always on the move. With a huge pack, it comes as no surprise that his life is stressful and chaotic, but Christian is determined to be the best alpha he can be. For that to happen he needs his mate in the form of his former best friend Christian. With a wolf that's hard to control and a mate that will not submit Cameron is in for a tiring ride, but he wouldn't have it or Christian any other way.

how will Christian feel, Having A Slater's Love?

If you enjoy HAVING A SLATERS LOVE complete the series by also reading

GIVING A SLATERS LOVE ✔
SHARING A SLATERS LOVE✔