01

[Act I:]
[Roberts Rebellion]

'I'm a lioness hear me roar.'

~

In the beginning of the story a young lioness watched the sea from her bedroom window. It was beautiful day in Casterly Rock that morning.
She sighed to herself, how she would love to be free among those open waters, and sail away to a land of her own.
She didn't want to be stuck in Casterly Rock sewing, and wearing pretty dresses, she wanted to be free out there, in the open sea, on another island away from royalty, servants, the poisonous people that remained around the young girl.
She wanted to experience life in many different ways compared to any of her family members.

Suddenly her door opened and in came her twin brother Tyrion.
"Father requests for you to meet him in the drawing room."

"Is this because of the other day?" Nymeria questioned her twin.

"I'm not sure" Tyrion says. He was just confused as she was.

"If me doing archery is a crime then I'm seriously fucked.'

Tyrion let out a slight chuckle before soon guiding his twin sister out of her bedroom.

~

Nymeria entered the drawing room with her head held high.
There, her father Tywin Lannister stood and a lady at his side. Nymeria could tell she was from Dorne there was no denying it in her completion. And the bright familiar colours of Dorne, the yellows and the golden orange
"Loreza Martell, house of Dorne. I would like you to meet my daughter Nymeria Lannister, my youngest daughter."
The woman stared in wonder at the young lioness, how well she had grown into a beautiful woman. Just like her mother Joanna.

"Lord Tywin, if you will please leave us women talk alone in private for a while" the woman tells Nymerias father.
"Yes of course" Tywin says as he leaves the room.
"Come my child" Loreza says as she puts out her hand for her to take. Nymeria agrees. Loreza leads the way out into the gardens.

Nymeria walked side by side, hand in hand with the Martell woman.

"The last time I saw you, you were only a few days old. I knew your mother Joanna very well, and you seem to look a lot like your mother Nymeria. Same blonde hair and those captivating Lannister blue eyes. Also so far your mannerisms seem to be exactly like hers, the way you walk, stand and speak."

"Thank you lady Martell, nobody in all my life has ever said that I act and look like my mother. My father or siblings don't talk about her. It's as if she never existed."