First and Last Encounter

[Kim Namjoon| Reader]

Pitter. Patter. The rain drops lightly. Drip. Drop. The rain drops becomes heavy.

It was a Sunday afternoon, no, it was a Sunday rainy afternoon. You were off from your work early than your usual dismissal time. Heck it was pay day and all you wanted to do is to go home and relax. But it seems the gods are not on your side. Making it rain so hard so suddenly, and you and your idiot self, forgot to bring an umbrella.

"Why god?" You asked and sighed tiredly. As you wait for the rain to stop. As you wait some young girls walk pass you giggling and talking about their favorite boy group and dreaming that someday they will be their husbands or boyfriends. You scoffed, you have no time for such things like, even for dating. You only care for your work and to gain some money.

It was worth it, you pointed that out a lot of times. Of course during your youth you were into such stuff like kpop groups but as times goes by, you seem to out grown them and going to the "real-world", which you call it. Once again you looked up and talked to the sky. "God... are you punishing me? Am I being to selfish with myself?"

Sighing, you decided to walk out on a heavy rain without an umbrella since you got no time or else you'll miss your bus. You wait by the stop light, waiting it to change from green to red. The heavy rain was cold and it felt ice as it soaks your clothes the only thing that was keeping you warm was the bag you were hugging on your chest.

Grunting out of anger you looked up again and said, "You're enjoying this? What are you even punishing me?" Suddenly a light colored umbrella blocked your view as you look up at the sky, making you look at your side to see tall male, standing close to you and protecting you from the rain. "You're soaking wet. You might get sick." The voice was deep but sounded sweet at the same time. His voice sounded so jazzy, you thought.

"Oh um... I forgot to bring my umbrella. Thank you." Bowing lightly the male would smile. You wonder who was still this male, how can he be this handsome and stunningly bright on such a gloomy and rainy day. Was this God's blessing for you? As the green light turns green the tall male walks with you and escorts you to a near shop across the street. "You can buy a small umbrella here and maybe some towels and also some hot packs. You better keep your umbrella with you. It's almost rainy season."

He scolded you but it was a caring sort of way. His smile never faded the whole time, pouty lips curving to a smile, dimples deep on the side of his cheeks. Who is he? "Well I have to go now." He said waving goodbye.

You stood there waving at him didn't get the chance to say thank you. "Looks like that will be the first and last I would be able to see that guy..." You looked up at the sky again. "God... was that a punishment or you're just making my hopes up?" She sighs and heard a couple of girls saying, "That was Kim Namjoon. Leader of Bangtan Sonyeondan." The girls were squealing out of excitement and jealousy.

"Kim Namjoon...? Looks like I found myself a new bias."