Chapter 8

Hey, I hope you guys like this chapter. I changed it a bit with the talking sequence. Tell me if you like this better or if you want It the other way instead. BTW This will probably be a short chapter because I have to rush. Thanks, Bye! 

Hugs and purple purls,

~Ambrie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yes! I will!" Gabbi announced. All the other boys and me were making 'Awwwww!' noises, while they hugged and mysteriously looked each other in the eyes.. I wonder whats that's all about?

Then Harry and I hooked arms again, and Niall & Gabbi walked hand in hand, while Louis and Liam walked by each other and Zayn just wondered off to a crowd of girls.. Bye Zayn? Then we walked over to the dance floor. I could hardly hear the music from all the people dancing and jumping around while talking & making a bunch of noise. " I'm gonna do it.. " Harry told me, loudly. " Oh no.. this is going to be  interesting. " I murmured. There he goes.. He breaks out dancing, but not just randomly dancing.. the SPRINKLER! 

Well , I guess I couldn't leave him alone could I ? I nervously looked around and started to faintly do the sprinkler. Then I did it less nervously.. and then full power! Harry and I were getting into it, obviously making a fool of ourselves. I don't really care right now actually.. as long as I'm being a fool with him, it's okay. 

I started to see Niall, Gabbi, Louis, and even Liam doing the sprinkler with us! Then a bunch of other people.. then soon enough, everyone was doing it! I felt kind of proud of me and Harry considering we were kind of the first people to do it.. 

A couple of minutes wen't by and eventually everyone stopped doing the sprinkler. Louis was now doing the Pat-The-Dog-Screw-The-Light-Bulb. It didn't take be but a second to realize I've started doing it to, and so did the other boys. Then we did the Stop-The-Traffic, and after that we pretty much free danced. I'm now tired, from all the dancing and laughing, " Tired.. I'm going to go get a drink, okay?" I said looking at Harry. " No, wait! I'll come with you!" He said jogging towards me. "Okay" I said with a smile, I was actually pretty happy he came with me. When he met up with me.. His hand brushed past mine and he looked down at me with a really adorable innocent face. His hand, didn't even feel like a real hand. Instead , It felt like something you would feel when a ghost rushes past you or something.

We walk over to the large tent with some tables with food on them and to eat on. Harry loured me over to the bar table, with alcohol on it. " I'm not legal to drink yet, Harry. " I insured him. " Oh yeah, that's right! Sorry. " He set down his cup and smiled at me from above. Not his normal smile, though. It was different.. It was the smile that made me feel safe around him, even though this was no point to be afraid in.. I still felt safe.

I went to the part with soda , juice and water. I got a paper cup and poured some Coca Cola in it. Harry followed along, and got his own drink. Then we walked around talking. "So, hows your day been?.. " Harry said  obviously trying to start a conversation. "I dunno, I spent the day with my best friends, wen't to an interview and now I'm at a celebrity party, with you. Y'know, just the usual." I said trying to look casual.. But then Harry started to giggling , so I could hold my laughs in any longer. We talked about random things for a while , like any other teenager would. "I'm really happy for Niall and  Gabbi. Arent you? " He asked. " Yeah, I think its great. They're really cute together!" I smiled.

" I only wish I could do that.. " He whispered to the ground. "What do you mean? " I asked. Well, what DID he mean? Did he mean he wishes that he could be together like them? If he did mean that.. that who did he like? I need to find out. " I mean, like.. you probably think I'm so brave and everything, but I'm not."