Welcome - Introduction to Characters

Ysabelle Liamson
Considered a black cross but not accepted by her peers.
The product of a black cross and light nought going against the law and creating a child.

BTS:

Kim NamJoon - RapmonKim SeokJinMin YoonGi - SugaJung HoSeok - J-HopePark JiMinKim TaeHyung - VJeon JeongGuk - JungKook

Kim SeokJin
Min YoonGi - Suga
Jung HoSeok - J-Hope
Park JiMin
Kim TaeHyung - V
Jeon JeongGuk - JungKook

As the light noughts (A/N The noughts are from East Asia - you will just have to bear with my decisions as an author 😂😂).

Faith Liamson and Tyler Liamson as Ysabelle's adopted parents.
Tyler Liamson is one of the five most powerful crosses, and so your adopted family is one of the most powerful families.

Jessica Liamson as your adopted sister (A/n again - idk the term for your sister that you get when you get adopted >.< so I'll be using this term until I find the actual term and edit it in). She is one year older than Ysabelle, and always is in favour of their parents. She is extremely rude to Ysabelle, and doesn't want to be associated with the 'mixed race piece of trash'.

=============================================

Extra information about the main characters:

Ysabelle
I was adopted by the Liamsons because they needed two daughters to marry off to other cross families, but they could only produce one. I was the only one left in the adoption center by the time they got there, but they couldn't accept a mixed race daughter. After complaining to the nought owner, she threatened to release to the public that they were doing racist acts, which might create an uprising between crosses and noughts ultimately ruining their reputation. And so they had to take me in, even though they obviously weren't happy about it. I always did feel different to every other person I came across at a young age. Distanced. Of course when I had just started school things were okay; none of the other kids understood the fact that I wasn't the same. But when I got older, everyone treated me as if I was a terrifying beast, just because I was lighter. At this age, I finally understood what I was - mixed race. But it was completely against the most important law for someone like me to be made, and I went on to blaming my parents for my misfortune for a few years.

BTS (told by Jungkook just because I can 😂)
We are apart of the pale noughts, outcasted by the dark crosses. Bangtan all met at quite a young age, but we have stuck together for years. All of us agreed on the fact that every nought deserved a different lifestyle. Unlike everyone else, we are only against the leaders of the crosses, and that most of the crosses have just been influenced ever since they were little. YoonGi Hyung, however, was a bit more reluctant to agree with us, because he believed that the crosses should take a stand, which they haven't yet.

So that is the first chapter! Tell me what you think of the characters, and don't hesitate to comment if you have any constructive criticism. Me and my friends were thinking of theories for the new BTS concept, and I started to think of the Noughts and Crosses story. Until I update next!
💖