Chapter:19 ■| Romeo And Juliet|

{A background music for Akash and Ahallya. They're cute right? I ship them like hell <3 }

Unedited:

Running in the corridoors of second and third floor, then back to first floor wasn't the cleverest idea in the world :/

But I've no option.He is searching for me everywhere, while somebody else is following me everywhere I'm hiding- Akash. The first person is no doubt Ayaz !

"Just go hide in the girls' washroom. Ayaz is a gentleman, he won't walk in there to search you!" Akash burst into a laughter, and I thanked him and fastly ran to the 4th floor. Akash followed, he is bunking his classes to help me out :)

"Well if anyways he comes to the washroom?" I asked, feared to death.

"Chill. I can then spread a spicy rumour about you two. What a story man!! Romeo and juliet 2017 version reloaded, in the washroom 😂 Haha!" Akash's smirk turned into a huge laughter.

I narrowed my eyes and say out with gritted teeth "I'll rather put a huge, red slap across your face!"

Akash didn't stop laughing. I open my hair tie and brush it. It's seriously looking like a bird nest :P Washroom was peaceful, 4th period is going on and everyone is in the classroom. Otherwise girls' washroom is just a huge beauty parlour for college students  😂

"You bored? Want my mobile?" Akash offered.

"Only if you have some nice playlists in it." I answered.

"I have unlimited data plan.Just use the YouTube, my father pays for it 😏 "
Akash smiled.

"Thanks. Well, what does your father do?" I asked.

Akash replies with a random expression , "He is the owner of NAAFCO Company."

I widened my eyes. Wow, NAAFCO is one of the best companies for food products in Bangladesh! He must be damn rich. This reminds me of something else too. I once read in a newspaper interview that the owner of NAAFCO Company, Mr.Kabir lost his wife shortly after the birth of his second child. That means... Akash doesn't has a mother??

"Umm..I've heard a lot about your father, and read a lot of his interviews too. Your elder sister is a doctor right?" I ask with a smile, still shocked that he never told us he lost his mom.

"Hmm," Akash laughed, "And you know about my mother.It's evident from your face, don't get worried. It's an old pain now."

He faked a smile. I tried to say something hesitating a little, but akash moved both his hands and shook his head with a smile, to assure me it's nothing.

Poor Akash!!!

"That's why I don't take attachments to heart. Never love a god's creation way too much, you never know when He will erase His creations." I could see tears in Akash's eyes. Oh hell!!!!

If it had been a girl, I would've given her a hug in this situation.But I'm certainly not sure how you console a guy who has lost his mother, so I just kept quiet. And I hated myself for it.

There was a long, creepy silence.

"Shit a teacher is coming," Suddenly Akash breaks the silence with wide us, "Where do we hide?? We're gonna get a detention if she catches us bunking. We can't even explain her the reason!!"

I, without thinking anything, drag him inside the bathroom and close the main door of the bathroom. Thank god nobody's in here!!!

I was about to say something, Akash stopped me.

"Look she was a female, and I'm sure he's coming to the washroom!!" Akash's face turned pale with fear.

"The last option is the toilet.Just get inside and lock it." I  couldn't think of anything else.

"Yuck Ahallya!" Akash blurts out, scrunching his eyebrows.

"You want a detention? I can almost feel her footsteps. Just get in you moron!" I hiss at him, and push him inside.

Just then the teacher walks in.Thanks Allah!!!

The teacher left as soon as one can flip a finger, so I asked Akash to come out as she left.

"Romeo and juliet story is complete now.Haha!" I laugh at him. Sarcasm!!

He maintains a stern expression, and blurts out, "  Fuck the last person  who used that toilet. She forgot to flush it."

I stare at him for a moment, and we both burst into laughter.

I almost forgot Ayaz.

________________________________________________________________

Hey peeps! This was a filler chapter. Hope you liked it <3

Akash is just a character, and this story doesn't encourage anyone to cheat on others.So please, don't take this story way too seriously. It's just for entertainment <3

Lots of love,

Humaira ;)