Chapter 8

Hi everyone! A new chapter for you.

Let me know what do you think about the girls. Which do you like the most for now?

Thank you so much to who keep reading my fanfiction, thank you very much!

I don't know anything but my OC's, anything else belong to that great man called George R. R. Martin.

Remember this fanfiction follows just the events in the book not the tv series.

CASSANDRA

Cassie had just opened her eyes that morning. The girls who shared the room with her were already gone. It mustn't had been late or Rose would have woken her up.

Cassie rose from bed, rubbing her eyes tiredly. She had a shift until late night before finally being able to rest.

She took her black dress that she had left at the end of her bed. The Keepers of Light dressed in black, but all of them had a different dress. They made them by themself to ease each Keeper's needs. Cassie was very proud of her robe; long sleeves, her chest and waist covered in black leather and a long skirt opened at the side of her legs. It was very comfortable especially because she could move freely and fighting easily with her knives.

The Keepers knew how to fight with every kind of weapon, but when they were skilled enough, they could choose their own. Cassie chose the daggers, not only because she had her own, but because she was really good at using them.

Cassie strached her back, before moving across the little room to open the only wardrobe that she shared with Rose Rivers and Wylliana Manderly.

On her shelf there were very few things, Cassie didn't own much at the Wall, but what she owned she feared to love; like her Valyrian steel daggers. Her King father had given them to her when she left for the Wall the first time. It had been the only present he had ever gave her and it was given in person.

Cassie loved using those daggers; they were light and sharp. It was like not having them on her when she walked for days in the snow behind the Wall and it felt like they were part of her limbs when she fought.

Even if she felt like something was missing when she was forced to fight with other weapons, she couldn't use her dagger at the Wall. Not for training anyhow. She was allowed to take them only on missions beyond the Wall. Or when she left for the South.

Cassie had to use her training daggers, which couldn't cut anything, to not hurt the new girls and Night's Watch. When she took them, a piece of parchment fell down, but she caught it before it could reach the ground. She looked at it, before slamming it in the wardrobe again. Robb had written it to her, saying that little Bran had fell and his back was broken. He was so young; it was unfair.

She closed the door of the wardrobe before turning to made her bed. She did it every morning, all the Keepers had to take care of their own belongings; wash and fix their dress, make their bed, light the fire...

She then took something from under the pillow. It was a doll, her first and only doll. Ned and Cat had given it to her as a welcoming when they met the first time. She had called her Daisy, because of her dress with daisies' embroideries. Cassie had never played with it, for the lack of free time she had. But she had never taken it in King's Landing, either. She was afraid that her mother would have given it to Myrcella, so Daisy waited for Cassie on her bed at the Wall. Only Cassie's two friends knew about her.

Finally ready, she walked to the main hall where all of the Night's Watchers and Keepers ate before starting their duties.

"Cassie, over here" she saw Rose waving at her from a table.