Chapter 1

As Keith  heard the captain of the plane say over the intercom  " thank you for flying with Delta and its friendly skies
, its has been a pleasure being your captain for the duration of your flight and welcome to Los Angeles please be sure
to fasten all seat belts as we will be landing shortly, at that moment a smile unlike any other came over him not only
was he there to do promotions for his new role on a new movie , an interview with the hottest talk show host Christina Star and his  Netflix movie that was dropping soon and later on that night he was going be attending an all white event hosted by Kevin Hart .

Not only were all those things taking place he was also there to surprise his best friend
(Y/N) who had no idea he was coming as he looked out the window at the clouds he couldn't help but to say thank you god, for he was truly blessed.

As he thought about all the things he had to do while being there deep down something was missing and that was having someone beside him . 
Suddenly (Y/N) came to mind she knew all about him what the world didn't see when the lights were not on, deep down he truly loved her with all his heart and not only that but he believed she felt the same but she would never admit to it because of fear.

Keith had to show her how he felt and that it was real he wanted (Y/N) to know that she was his world and he had plans on doing that tonight by any means necessary , just then the captain made an announcement
" we have finally landed in Los Angeles please be sure to wait until the plane comes to a complete stop before removing your seat belts also remove any and all personal belongings from the aircraft for we will not be responsible for anything left behind last but not least please remove any and all trash that's on the aircraft."

As Keith grabbed his laptop he pulled out his phone and made a call to Mya his personal assistant.

(phone rings)

" Yes keith (laughs)"

" I just landed so can you meet me at the Delta arrivals please" keith said as he was getting ready to leave the plane.

" Sure give me a sec I'm on my way now I'm about 5 minutes away so I'll see you soon"

" Ok see you when you get here and can you give (Y/N) letting her know that I'll be FaceTiming her soon"

" I will make that call to her as soon as I hang up with you"

"Thanks"
With that Mya made a call to (Y/N)

" keith what did I tell you about trying to play jokes on me from Mya's phone(laughs) how's your trip to  Atlanta going"

Mya clears her throat "For once it's me actually calling and not him playing pranks"

" Oh hey I know right finally but that's keith for you with his sense of humor, so how's Atlanta, I hope his not making you work to hard"

Mya was hesitant " Umm Atlanta is .. Atlanta you know nothing but work and no his not"

"So everything is good then"  (Y/N) asked

" Yes all is well keith just wanted me to call and see if you were available for a FaceTime call in a few minutes I believe he is almost done with his business call"

" of course I always have time for him it's not like I see or talk to him often plus I do miss him"

" Great I will inform him then bye (YN)"

" Bye Mya"

Just as Mya ended her call with (YN) she arrives at the airport there she spots Keith waiting for her , their ride to his condo she informed him that everything was a go but Maya hated having to lie like that she sure hoped that whatever he was up to was worth it .

" So am I allowed in on the surprise since you just had me lie to your best friend" Mya asked

" Not just yet but however you can be a part of it I need you to pick up some flowers, candles, and an outfit she can wear for tonight , I've already made all calls in advance so I just need them here"

" Well ok Mr Secretive" Mya said laughing

" don't hate baby girl" keith said messing around with Mya

"Whatever well I'll be on my way to get everything you need is there anything else I can do?" Mya said as she arrived at there destination.

"Yeah I need a good spot to set up so she won't notice anything out of the ordinary remember I'm suppose to be in Atlanta"

" Well everything is set up I must get going now because we have a photo shoot and interview today and later the party so whatever trouble you get into make sure it's over by 3 please im only a call away if you need me" with that Mya drove off .