chapter 2

Keith made his way inside his house he placed his bag down and walked to his guest room . Keith pulled up (Y/N) name from his contact list he FaceTimes the number but no answer , at that moment (Y/N) was so caught up on her thoughts about Keith  she was wondering if this call was going be short lived like all the others, would he be taken away from her because of a business call like always .
Keith  tries to call again but (Y/N) almost missed this one as well being that she was wrapped up in her thoughts until she saw the flashing lights and heard the sounds of her phone ringing she answered and an instant smile came across her face.

 Keith  tries to call again but (Y/N) almost missed this one as well being that she was wrapped up in her thoughts until she saw the flashing lights and heard the sounds of her phone ringing she answered and  an instant smile came across her face

"Dang! what took you so long?"

" WOOOOW I can't get a hello, hey or how are you first" (Y/N) said as she rolled her eyes and  laughes

" Ok fine hello, hey and how are you (Y/N)  (laughs) now answer my question and tell me what took you so long to answer"

" your such a smart ass and if you must know nosy I was caught up in my thoughts"

"So I'll pay a nickel for your thoughts and a penn" before he could finish his sentence she interrupted him

" Sorry Keith but my kisses are worth more than just a penny cheap ass. (laughs) Come to think of it my thoughts are priceless so keep that nickel too I wouldn't kiss you anyway"

"Ouch that hurts and why wouldn't you
yet you have the nerves to call me a smart ass and how did you know that's what I was going to say huh" keith asked (y/n)

" when you called I was thinking about your dramatic ass and im your best friend remember I know how you think unfortunately plus the reason why I wouldn't kiss you is because you have too many females after you and I don't want ruin your image"

" Awww seems likes somebody misses me and didn't want me to know about it" Keith said with a slick smile on his face

" Ha ! Your funny but anyways how's Atlanta I have to visit soon so we can hang as your working"

" Its cool out here and yeah come through and hang out with me (sarcastic laugh) but I need a favor from you I want you to watch my new Interview that I just did, I want to hear your thoughts since I value what you say"

" Aww keith I its sweet that you value what I think let me see it"

Little did she know most of the interview questions were about her , keith put the video on his laptop so they could both see it

"Alright here it goes"  Keith said as he plays the video.