3.

Cairi - Monday Morning

I grabbed my phone looking at the time and realized I had fifteen minutes to get to my management meeting. "Shit!" I grabbed my keys and rushed out the door. I dashed to the elevators and when the doors opened Dave was walking out. He smiled once he saw me and was about to start talking but I quickly cut him off.

"Sorry Dave! I'm running late to a meeting and if I don't get there right now. It's my ass, but I'll call you later." I got in the elevator and as it was closing he had an amused looked and gave me a salute laughing. I laughed and once the elevators closed I texted my PR and made a traffic excuse just in case I ended up being late. Once getting off the elevator I walked to my car and got in. I started it up and backed out my spot and out the garage. The meeting was in Beverly Hills and if there was traffic that would be a good thirty minutes so I was praying that I could beat it.

Twenty-five minutes later.....

I parked in front of the café and got out the car. I was immediately swarmed by paparazzi and I cursed at the fact I forgot all about my bodyguard Rick. They were throwing questions at me left and right.

"Cairi! How are you beautiful?" One guy said

"Cairi is it true you and Keith Powers are dating?"

"Cairi are you going to be walking in Vera Wang's Fall line next month?"

With the help of staff from the café I managed to get inside safely. Thankfully this was a very upscale place where a lot of celebrities held meetings so this was nothing new. I looked around and spotted my manager, my publicist, and my modeling agent. I walked over to them and took a seat next to my publicist Jen.

"I'm so sorry I'm late guys, there was quite a bit of traffic." I said

"No worries, we all were quite late actually but let's get straight to business." said my manager Timothy. "So a few days ago I received a call from Lee Daniels and he told me that he would love to bring you in, work with the Empire cast, and wants to know if you would be interested in a cameo for five episodes on the show."

"Are you serious? Of course, that's amazing." I said cheesing from ear to ear.

"He just wants you to come in first, read the script, then see if there is any changes to be made, then you can start filming." Timothy said.

"So when do I go in?" I asked sipping on my lemon water.

"This Thursday." I coughed a little bit and raised my brow at him. "I know very soon but that's the industry Cai." I sighed and made a mental note to push up my mani pedi to tomorrow.

"Okay, now that's out the way, I also have some big news for you." said Paulina, my modeling mom as I called her. "Beyoncé and her Ivy Park label reached out." my eyes went wide "Not only does she want you to model clothes for the site but she also wants you to be apart of the latest ad campaign." I just sat there thinking. This was huge and had to be one of the biggest deals I've ever made.

"Now before you let that sink in, there's one more thing." Jen said. What more could there possibly be? I felt like I was about to explode. "Rihanna personally reached out to us to invite you to her Fenty X Puma fashion show." I smiled and just sat there taking everything in.