Chapter One

"Y/N" Holly appears next to me and pokes my side. My eyes desperately glance over at her in hopes of good news

"What is it?" My hand travels and grips onto her eagerly. She smirks.
"I got good news, we got the tickets" I squeal and wrap my arms around her tightly, my hand moving and scruffling her hair.

"Holy shit I'm so exited" I scream and I hug her tightly, my mind racing at the thought so seeing my 3 best friends again. The 3 best friends I've been talking too since before their debut as BTS

That's the main reason I've been fans of them, friends with Namjoon and Yoongi before they debuted as BTS, as bestfriends with Jin from the day Yoongi and Namjoon met him. It's hard to not be fans of your best friends group.

"How long has it been now? 3 years?" Hollie half yells as she begins to fan girl. Yeah, 3 years since I last saw their stupid faces in person.

Of course I've talked to the other members so it's not a surprise they decided to tour in my country, on the day of my birthday. But the fact Yoongi refuses to give me free tickets to both the meet and greet and the concert was even less surprising and even more annoying.

"You can't have free tickets, I asked and he said no so you're gonna have to pay to see me I'm afraid" he says smiling smugly into the camera.
"I guess I won't be seeing you then" I laugh and his face drops.

"Yoongi that's really not fair you know he did say-"
"No no, she has to pay her way in this world, it's her fault for moving away from any important city's and refusing to move to Korea and live with me" Yoongi says interrupting Jin who looks just as frustrated as me.

"Fine, I'll pay-I'll pay the money, I'll also pay the costs for the fan meet. You'll regret this though" I say pointing at him through the camera.
-

"So have we got the good spots or will I be stuck with them looking like ants"

"I got the first couple of the P1 tickets" she says waving two pieces of paper infront of my face. I gawk at them before throwing my arms over her again.

"I'm so exited to see them" I sigh into her hair.
The fact that 3 of my bestfriend is not only living in a different country is hard, but their also a famous idols. Stupid idols, but still idols.

Jin is definitely my favourite person to talk too to pass time. He listens, talks and cares so much about everyone. Of course he's annoying but he gives me good jokes.
Compaired to namjoon he's like a god in the kitchen. Boy, he cooks, and when I say he cooks- I mean this boy is better than Gordon fucking Ramsey. It's like a mouth orgasm every bite.

Yoongi is definitely the one I go to if I was stuck with work or with friends. He's good and cheering me up if I'm in a bad mood. He's also supprisingly good at fashion advise, he's constructed every outfit I've worn on dates consecutively for all of my 4 dates. Which were cheap materials but looked really good, maybe not on me, but very good on someone else.

Namjoon is my favourite night in person. Considering I've never actually been in a romantic relationship with him he still treats me as if I'm the only girl he has feelings for in his life, he never talks about other girls around me, apart from his mum, who I've met multiple times, cause he thinks it would bother me if he bragged about all the girls he knows. I know he goes on loads of dates, thanks to yoongi, I also know it would really bother me if he was ever to talk about it. He always calls me for hours, finding random things to talk about and making me laugh every night, I love him in a weird kinda way. If he ever was to make any move on me I think I could deal with it, although he's like a brother to me he's also like a boyfriend, without the sex and jealousy- kinda.

-

"Two days" Holly says through the phone.
"Yes I know" I bite my lip and smile.

"So?" She says in a question-like tone.

"What now"
"Are you gonna tell hm you love him yet"

I raise my eyebrows and pull a confused face
"Who?
"Namjoon you idiot"
"What"
I say sighing knowing she's going to bring up the incident at the bar.

"Do you not remember what happened at the bar that time?"

Here it comes.
I do Remember. Perfectly.
I got drunk on Namjoons birthday celebration, I told him that I loved him so much and that I never wanted to see him sad. After that he leaned in to Kiss me, I reciprocated but Holly and Yoongi walked into our booth.
We didn't talk about it after as it was embarrassing, even though he knows I remember because Jin told him, and I know he remembers because yoongi told me.

"Yes Holly can you not, I don't think it's a good idea anyway, I've heard he's been going on more dates recently"

"Of course he is, he's an idol, he's got girls from all over the world wanting to have his babies, of course he's going to go on a few dates"
"Well I'd rather not"

"I think you should"
"How do you know I even like him"
"I've known you for the same time you've known them, I've seen how you are with Namjoon compared to your other guys friends, I know you Y/N"

"Well are you going to confess to Jimin?"
"What? I've talked to him once? I said he was hot- god I'm not a whore"
"Sure" I scoff.

A/N

FOR ANYONE READING THIS FOR THE FIRST TIME:

I started writing this book when I was very unexperienced and it's actually so cringey.
There are parts that are okay I admit, that's why I am updating it at the moment to improve all its faults.

Personally I am welcome to any feedback, seeing comments literally makes me smile so hard like omg Idek why. Favouriting things is also good but it just isn't as inspiring as seeing comments! Comments are what I live for and one of the reasons I write, I love being able to better myself from peoples ideas so please go ham if you want too.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my old old book 😂 this book took me places I could never imagine n I'll always be greatful for that.

I hope it isn't too cringey for you :))