Chapter seventeen

"I'll go" I say when we get back to the flat.
"Good, I knew you would" he says laughing.
"I'll go back with you tomorrow" I say looking at him.
"I've already got you a ticket" he says smiling.
"You need to help me pack"
"Of course"
"I don't know what to take" I say running my hand thru my hair.
"Clothes, jewellery, things that have big meaning to you," he pauses and takes a breath, "and any other personal items you'd want" he says smiling awkwardly.
"That's gonna be hard" I say walking to my cupboard to get my suitcase.
I pull it out and show him the small black case which I usually only use for small trips, considering I've not been out of the country for 2 years.

"Why is your case so small" he says laughing.
"I don't know, I've not been away for a while" I say sighing.
If I'm going tomorrow I'll need a new one.
"How about this, I will go and buy a trunk and you sort through all my clothes and fold them" I say trying to organise myself.
"Why don't I go and buy a case" he says trying to get out of work.
"Because I know what I've got and I know how big the case needs to be" I say looking at him.
I look at my watch and then sigh.
"We can't go right now anyway, it's only 5am" I say pointing at the wall clock.
"Lets watch a movie" Namjoon says sitting on the couch.
"Or I could organise my life, I have to call my landlord and tell her I will be moving out, and then work and tell them I'm transferring work to Korea"
I look at Namjoon and he rolls his eyes.
"You could just go randomly off the grid?" He says laughing.
I grab my laptop before sitting down to open it.
"You really are borning" Namjoon says resting his head on my shoulder.

I send a long email to my work saying I have to leave my position due to an emergency out of the country, even if there's problems I won't be here to sort them.
"That took you half an hour" Namjoon says still resting on my shoulder.
"Work down, now I need to call my land lady" I say nudging him off.
I call my landlady and explain to her what has happened, she's obviously not happy about it, nor the fact I'd call her this early. It's one of her best flats, and one of her best tenants at that.
In the end she wishes me the best and asks me to clean out as much as I can.
I apologise and say I'll leave her a bottle of some sort of wine when I leave.

"And that took you way too long" he says playing on his phone.
"It passed time didn't it?" I say checking my email.
"It's 7am now" he says looking bored.
I check the opening times for the nearest bag store.
"The bag store is open in 20 minutes so I'll start walking down now" I say putting my laptop down and jumping off the sofa.
"Already?" Namjoon says shocked.
I look at him seriously. He does realise I'm leaving my home for him, the least he could do is be nicer.
"I have to pack to go to South Korea, you know the place your basically forcing me to go" I say placing my hands on my hips.
"Just go get the bag" he says rolling his eyes.

I need to fold clothes. That sounds so exiting.
She gets to go into town and I stay here folding her clothes. Not that I mind, it's just tedious.
I stand up and walk towards her room, her room isn't even messy. I mean that's good, if she's going to be sharing a room with me, well I mean sharing a very small space with me. I haven't actually discussed that with Taehyung yet.
I walk over to the drawers beside her bed and open the bottom draw.
Jeans, leggings and some sweatpants. Not too bad, I'm sure if she was uncomfortable with anything in the draws she would of not let me look.
I fold up everything neatly and place it in sections on her bed.
Here comes the next draw.
Tshirts, vests and maxi dresses. Once again, fold neatly and place on the bed. Christ she has a shit ton of clothes. That's gonna be an issue.
Next draw, socks and tights, ok how am I supposed to fold tights. Maybe like jeans?
After attempting to fold the various pairs of tights I go to open the last draw.
There's only one thing that could be in here.
I open it to see bras and panties scattered amongst eachother.
Well shit, why did she want me to do this.
Should I fold this or leave it to her to do?
I guess I should, she did ask.
I'll start with the panties I guess.
I reach in and grab pant. Oh this is a thong, this is definitely a thing.
How am I supposed to fold this, is this definitely clean?
I lift it to my eye level and look at it. It seems pretty cute.
Thoughts of her wearing it suddenly fill my brain.
I hit my head trying to stop the thoughts. This would be the worst time to do that.
I quickly fold the pants and move onto the bras.
How do you even fold bras, like honestly it's two cups?
I pick one up and attempt to fold it. I eventually manage to semi-fold it.
Once I've folded all the bras and pants I look at the spread of clothes on the bed.
How am I going to fit this in my tiny little space?
Maybe this is a bad idea.
I'll talk to the manager and see if she can stay in Jungkooks room until I sort something better.
I'm sure Jungkook wouldn't mind, he'd probably enjoy the company.

I walk back into the front room and look at the drying rack. There are two pairs of clothes as well as pants and bras. I walk over before stopping abruptly.
This is what she was wearing yesterday when she left the group, which means it's what she was wearing when Jimin came round.
This is what she was wearing when she and Jimin-
I sigh and grab the clothing.
I don't need to think about that, I've been asked to do a job so I'll do it.