4• I Will Always Love You

Day of Arshi Remarriage

"She is Garima. Your mothers killer." The words bounced of every cell in his body. He remembered his mothers scream.

Not only his eyes but his heart to was blinded by hatred and anger. He had promised himself to make his mothers killers suffer, suffer till they beg to be dead.

Khushi had faith in Arnav. She knew that he will come. She remembered yesterday when they both gave in to each other and how she gave herself to him.

He owns her body, soul and heart. So without anything overdoing it she needed him to be alive, to survive.

Arnav fulfilled his promise to go to the marriage venue but not to get married.

Khushi saw Arnav making his way in, she rushed up to him and she hugged him.

"Get of me you slut." Arnav pushed her back making her fall hard on the floor. NK rushed to help her up. Everyone saw Arnav one moment they were happy the next they felt like all the air in the universe had been sucked out.

"Ar..Arnavji. Are you ok."
"Oh shut up how long are you and your so called family going to play. Stop this"
"Stop what Arnavji I'm not getting you."

Arnav smirked at her before saying "Stop your fake concern, your fake tears and finally your fake love."

Khushis mind went blank as she uttered "Arnavji?" He voice was a small whisper but was audible to him.

"All this time I was falling for yours and your ammas trap. Well let me tell you. You did very well"

"Chote stop this nonsense" Nani sounded hurt but her voice was stern.

"This is not nonsense. It's the truth. Mother like daughter, daughter like mother. You know what Khushi I think it was a good think that your parents aren't alive now because it's better to be dead than having their heads down in shame."

"Arnavji what are you saying. I gave my self to you."
"Yeah you gave your self to me. But for what? Self pleasure like sluts do. How can you? You know what remember what I told you that day near the poolside. It was true you are the biggest mistake of my life, and you always will be."

Khushi stumbled back a few steps hearing all this from his mouth.

"Arnavji you promised me tha-"
"Promises got to hell. I want you out of my house in the next 30 seconds before I call the police. And make sure not to show me your face ever again, you know why cause your face ruins my day."

"Chote bas" shouted Nani. "Nahi nani not today I will kill them with my bare hands starting with the daughter in front of me if they don't leave."

Khushi left without looking back. Not hearing all the protests as her ears were deaf from all the accusations she had been thrown at by her loved one.

She walked into the bathroom lifelessly got 12 sleeping pills and ate them. Then she got the knife brought it up to her wrist and slit them...

She didn't cry.
She didn't scream.
It didn't hurt her.
It didn't pain her.

But what had hurt and pained her the most was the lack of trust he had in her.
Even after everything they went through together, he shattered everything including her within a matter of seconds.

Your the one who broke my heart.
Your the reason my world fell apart.
Your the one that made me cry.
Yet I still love you but I don't know why.

Thats how the Guptas and Raizadas found Khushi the next morning.

After Khushi left Garima told the truth on how she was innocent. No one noticed Khushi going. Not even Arnav.

Arnav looked at her body. He was given a letter by the police saying that it was addressed to him from Khushi.

I always loved you and I always will. If I can't live with you then it is as equal as dying. In never had the intention to hurt anyone Arnavji. Believe me just this once and then you won't see my face or hear my voice like you wanted. I love you Arnavji.

No ones
Khushi.

Your the one who broke my heart.
Your the reason my world fell apart.
Your the one that made me cry.
Yet I still love you but I don't know why.