x.

se·duc·tion

the action of seducing; temptation

vanity.

Euphoria. Complete and utter bliss.

That barely even begins to describe what Harry makes me feel. Having him reenter my life after all this time has completely turned my world upside down. I had never forgotten him; I'd never forgotten the way he made me feel, both physically and emotionally. With every decision I made, I heard his voice in the back of my hand, sometimes I could almost feel the ghost of his hands pointing me in the right direction. But never in a million years did I think it would lead me right back to him. Despite needing to keep him in the back of my mind, he still had a hold over my heart. No matter how hard I tried, he was always there. Tom may have come to take his place, but that didn't mean I could just forget about Harry. Because love doesn't just disappear like that- especially not the kind of love me and Harry have- the forever-no-matter-what kind of love. It's exactly that kind of love that is gonna get me out of here, that's gonna get us both out of this mess.

I took a deep breath to collect myself, made sure my dress and hair were sorted out, then opened the door only to be met with Zayn.

I jumped, staggering back a step or two, "Fuck, you scared me."

He stood in the doorway and smirked, "Seems like I've been doing a lot of that lately, darlin'."

I was scared of him. I've said it before and I'll say it again, in fact, I don't think I'll ever stop saying it. Zayn Malik terrified me to my core. Everything about him screamed danger, but there was something alluring about him; something that drew me in like a moth to a flame. I caught a glimpse of it earlier.

"Sorry I'm taking so long, just needed a few minutes to breathe," I chuckled nervously turning and walking back to the mirror, "It's um, it's a bit overwhelming out there."

I heard the door shut behind me and his heavy boot steps come towards me. I watched him in the mirror, his gaze locking with mine as he wrapped an arm around my waist. I was breathing unevenly, my chest rising and falling, as we continued to stare at each other. Not breaking eye contact, he used his free hand to swipe my hair to one side and moved his lips to my neck, his lips grazing it softly. I gasped, my hands gripping onto the sink where I sat just minutes ago in the hands of Harry... Harry, oh my god.

"Zayn stop-"

"Shhh babygirl... Let me take care of you..." he whispered seductively, one of his hands came to the hem of my dress and the other gripped my waist tight, while his lips trailed along my neck

"Fuck..." the nickname alone had my knees shaking and my eyes fluttering shut, but his touch was damn near making it impossible for me to think straight. But just moments ago I was in the same exact place with Harry and I couldn't do that to him. I definitely couldn't do that to myself, could I?

"Zayn stop," I said more aware of the situation, opening my eyes, and wiggling in his hold. His grip didn't loosen, his eyes finding mine again in the mirror. His hands finally left my body and moved on the outsides of mine on the sink, caging me in. He spun me around, my hands flying to his chest to steady myself. I gulped as he rested his forehead against mine and stared me down.

"Sooner or later darlin' you'll be begging for me to keep going..." he whispered as his lips brushed against mine

Somehow I didn't doubt that...

I ended up leaving that toilet more flustered than I was when I came in. Zayn led me by the hand back towards the VIP section. In the middle of the dancefloor, I tugged on his hand and he stopped to look back at me.