The Gift

Harry's POV

I woke up and streched my arms. I then got changed into a red t-shirt and jeans. I then texted Mal
Hey. Can I come to see you? Xxx
I asked her as I wasn't sure if she was still mad at me. It only took about 5 minutes for a reply. She said
Sure. See you soon. Xxx
I then made my bed and made my way to the other side of the school to my girlfriends room.

I knocked on her door and waited for it to open. I heard a key being turned in the key hole. Then the door swung open to reveal the daughter of Malificent's daughter.
"Hi Harry." She said as she guestered for me to come in. I obeyed her hand movement.
"I'm so sorry about yesterday...I didn't want to make you made, princess." I said, after kissing her.
"Its ok. It wasn't your fault. It was Aundrey's" she said
"If you say so." I said.

After about a hour Mal said that she was meeting Evie so I went for a walk. I ended up at the front of the school. I saw Ben. He began to walk towards me.
"Hey Harry..." The king greeted
"Hi..." i replied
"I just wanted to apologise for what happened last night...I was way out of line..." he explained
"I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have started that arguement with Aundrey. " i apologised
"I want to give this as a gift of friendship." Ben said holding up a gold watch.
"Are you sure?" I asked, i didn't want to take something without permission.
"Yes, I'm sure." He said as he handed the watch to me. I took from his hand and put it in my pocket and made my way back to room.

=====

Hey guys! Sorry this chapter was short, I just wanted Ben to give Harry the watch, you'll see why in the next few chapters.
QOTD : Would you rather live on the Isle of the lost with Harry as your boyfriend or live in Auradon with the VKs as your best friends?
But until next chapter, bye.
- XxDanipopsxX