1 Sugar

Sehun arrived to his apartment a few minutes past eleven. He stumbled up to his floor and fidgeted around in his pockets for quite some time before finally finding his keys and entered the suite.

Feeling nauseous at the strong alcohol scent from his clothes, Sehun went straight to the bathroom and slipped them off. No matter how much he drank, he'd never tolerate himself to go to sleep without a shower, as it could lead him to have a major headache in the morning if he doesn't.

Over the sound of running water, a faint ringtone could be heard from his room. He turned off the tap a few minutes later and stepped out, drying himself with a large towel before putting on his robe. Glancing at the notifications on his phone screen, it turned out he had two missed calls and one text message. All from the same person - Kim Jongin. But being too exhausted to do anything, Sehun shut the lights off and fell asleep the moment he laid down.

"You shouldn't have backed out on your promise..." A soft feminine voice sounded, "But I'll give you a chance to mend your relationship."

Sehun's eyes snapped open the next second. Though, no matter how hard he looked, there's no one there.

That was abnormal, he scowled, but quickly fell back asleep.

Meanwhile, inside a house of a peaceful neighborhood, a brown-haired man is scrolling through the comment section on his studio's blog page with an unknown feeling piling up in his chest.

'I wonder what Sehun and Jongin are up too...'

'Here's what I think: Jongin invited him home for a birthday dinner. And then...the actual dinner isn't the only thing he 'eats' ;)'

'Come on, we all know Sehun tops.'

'YES ^'

......

Unable to read on, as the rest gets more and more embarrassing, the man, Jongin, closed the webpage and stood up, making his way towards the dining room. He covered the untouched food with saran wrap and putted them into the fridge. The dinner was prepared for two people, so what's the point of eating alone? A wry smile made its way at his lips as he stared at the blank phone screen. Nothing. No replies or missed calls or anything.

Today is his 22nd birthday. During the party his studio organized for him earlier, he heard someone mention that Sehun would join him for dinner. And he was thrilled by it, though he didn't show any reaction on the outside. The fact of him being in love with Sehun isn't something he'd deny, especially when his fans pairs them together already.

Sehun's voice was the first and major trait that captured his attention. Deep but gentle, it gives people a warm feeling. At that time, Jongin only knew how his voice sounded like, as they're both voice actors from different studios. But he had fallen in nonetheless, and when he got to know Sehun more, he requested to be part of every drama he is set in regardless of how minor the character he get is.

Of course, the girls working in the planning team saw through his feelings and had no problem arranging the roles for him. Slowly, as time went on, whenever there's a piece featuring Oh Sehun, there'd always be Jongin's name written somewhere on the list. And after they both starred as main characters in a popular boys love CD drama, fans started pairing them together and eventually made them the 'official pair'.

Jongin set his phone aside and let out a small sigh, thinking it's only natural that Sehun didn't come, as they don't know each other very well personally, and is only considered as work partners.