Jealous Mochi

-You and Jimin were out on a little date. Just brother and sister kind of date. Jimin was so excited that he jumped up and down.

You:
Jimin! Stop jumping up and down. You might trip and fall and twist your ankle.

Jimin:
I'm not trust me.

-But little did he know, he tripped and fell but didn't twist his ankle.

You:
Told you.

-You helped Jimin up. He patted his knees and went on.

You:
So where are we going today?

Jimin:
Shopping. I know you really like shopping.

You:
But I have enough-

Jimin:
Let's go! Come on!

-You and Jimin took a train to the shopping mall. You didn't want to go shopping because you did with Jungkook.

-Since Jimin insisted, you went to buy some things you like. You walked to American Eagle. Bought some nice skinny jeans.

-Jimin bought himself some t-shirts he likes a lot. You and Jimin paid for the clothes. Then you walked to H&M.

-You bought a crop top and some shorts. High waisted shorts. Jimin went to Abercrombie and Fitch. He bought himself shorts as well. Summer is coming in a week.

-You wanted to buy yourself a swimming suit. You got a cute little bikini suit. Jimin bought him self swimming pants.

-It is already 8:40. But since Jimin is so happy, you decided to bring him to the Amusement Park.

Jimin:
Why are we in a Amusement Park?

You:
To have fun. Today we are having a little date aren't we?

Jimin:
Oh yeah!

-You shook your head at the dumb founded Jimin. First you guys went on a rollercoaster.

You:
Jimin! I'm going to cry!

Jimin:
It's okay. Hold my arm.

-You gripped on to his arm so tight that he screamed in pain. You didn't scream at all. You underestimated yourself.

-You guys got off. Jimin was holding his own arm while wincing in pain.

You:
You scaredy cat! It wasn't even scary. You screamed-What's wrong with your arm?

Jimin:
Your grip is really strong.

-He gave you a little laugh. You furrowed your eyes. You went over to him and kissed his arm.

You:
Now it's okay.

-Jimin was kind of jungshook but he smiled later on.

Jimin:
Yep it's all better now.

-You guys continued to play at the Amusement Park. Second, you guys went on to those shooting games. You won a little teddy bear that says "I love you and that's it. Cuz Love is the best give you'll ever have."

-You smiled at the teddy bear. Then you made Jimin hug the teddy bear. He smiled along with you.

-It is currently 12:00 in the afternoon. You and Jimin went in to souvenir shops. You got yourself a teddy bear t-shirt. It was adorable to you. Jimin got himself a straw hat with strings. (A/N: His Bon Voyage hat.)

-You got thirsty so Jimin went to a drink vending machine.

You:
Thanks Jimin. So where to next?