Chapter 1

As soon as I left the university campuse I knew that someone had their eyes on me. I didn't need anyone to tell me who's eyes they were. I already knew.

But I ignored the eyes and carried on home. My grip tightened on my messenger bag strap and I quickened my walk. I was so focused on getting home that I didn't Spidey sense the person in the small alley way until they had pulled me into the alley and was I held against the wall with both my hands held above my head.

"You know, it's kind 'a rude when you ignore me like that. You could of at least looked at your boyfriend." His face inches away from mine.

"Wade, let go of my hands."

"Why should I? I should punish you for ignoring me." As soon as he said that he started to push his body onto mine, pressing me more into the wall. He raised his knee and started to rub it against my crotch.

"Wade, don't." I managed to get out.

"I'm enjoying this to much to stop." He said while his face was buried into my neck, licking, nipping and kissing the exposed skin around my neck.

With each second that went by I could feel myself getting more and more hard in my lower regions. I tried to wiggle my captured wrists free from Wade's grip but he only tightened his hold on them.

Wade knew what he was doing to me. I could feel his lips on my neck curl into a wicked grin across his face. He got both my wrist's in one hand and very slowly worked on getting my belt undone and easing both my jeans and underwear down so that they were sitting halfway up my thighs. My erect member twitching with the need to be touched by the man that was pinning me to the wall.

I could feel Wades light touches ghosting on the underside of my throbbing member. I could see the hungry look in Wades eyes as he took me in his hand and started to pump me, occasionally stroking the slit on the top of my head.

"Wade," I moaned out loud "I ca aahh can't hold on any longer huung."

"I know, I know. But this was ment to be your punishment, but I think I'll save that for another time, what do you think?"

"Wade you pervert. JUST. MAKE. ME. COME. ALREADY!!!" I whisper shouted at him. It was still daylight and I didn't want the people on the street to hear us and look down the alley way.

"Wow Pete, I hope you know that we're in public right now. You don't wont someone to look down in here do you? Though we are quite a way down this alley, but that wont stop people from having a look now will it?"

Wade knew that I couldn't take to much more so he quickened his pace and smashed his lips onto mine. As soon as his lips touched mine his tongue invaded my mouth. My moans and whines being swallowed down by Wade as he deepened the kiss further.

I couldn't hold it in any longer. With a long strangled moan I bucked my hips and shot my load into Wades hand.

"How naughty Peter. Doing something like this with someone like me, out in public no less. What would your dads say about your behaviour?"

I couldn't say anything back to him as I was coming down from the wave of ecstasy that had swept over me. I could only sigh in the relief of coming in his hand.

"Mmm. I do like your taste the best." He grinned, looking me straight in the eyes.

"No, Wade. Don't." I couldn't believe what Wade was doing! Just seconds ago I had come in his hand and now he was licking it of his fingers! If he was planning on jerking me of in an alley way from the beginning then he should of brought tissues or something to clean up with! Not licking it off his hands!

"Wade! Don't lick it off your hand! Wipe it with a tissue or something!" I tried to get to my bag but Wade still hadn't let go of my hands yet. And my pants and underwear were still hanging around my thighs.

"Come on Peter. It's not that bad. It tastes kind 'a sweet actually."

"Wade, if you let go of my hands then I can get the tissues out of my bag." I said as I tried to get his grip to loosen on my wrists.

"Don't be such a buzz kill Pete. Hey, why don't you have a taste too?" He looks at me with a mischievous glint in his eyes. I start to shake my head rapidly from side to side.

"Wade, no, come on. You no what, I'm okay. I don't need to know what that tastes like." I say nervously. But Wade just ignores me as he wipes most of my come off his hand with his tongue and starts to approach my face.

"Wade. Wade, no. Sto mmphh." Before I could even finish my warning to Wade he had quickly closed the gap between our lips and forcefully pushed his tongue into my mouth again. To make sure that I was really tasting myself, he moved his tongue into every corner that he could reach.

We had been kissing for just under 2 minutes and I was starting to feel the burn for oxygen in my lungs. I tried to free myself from Wades kiss so that I could draw in some air. Wade must of understood what I was wiggling about and removed his tongue from my wet cavern and made space between our swelling lips. A trail of saliva connected to both our lips. The only connection our lips had left.