the quiet princess

Nadia POV

"Levin such a jerk picking on me how dare he" when I got to class I sat at my desk with my head down as always.wondering when I'm leaving this place so I drift off to dream land too sooth my mind.I don't have very many friends besides levin he's the only one who understands me well a little.During class my teacher starts to talk about how to tip and pour a tea set correctly but I don't listen.During class I felt like someone was staring at me witch is unusual so look behind me and saw levin peaking at me weirdly I ignored it until it got to the point where it felt uncomfortable.So I picked up my eraser and threw it at him from what I heard it hit the center of his forehead.After class Levin came up to me looking really mad since I threw the eraser at him but instead of yelling he looked me in the eye it was weird because​ it was like he was trying to tell me something so instead of looking in his eye's I asked him well maybe not asked but yelled "what do you want?!" it startled him we were close but not close to tell what each other were thinking in eye contact.Bit before he could say anything the next bell rang.
I then went to ball room dancing (aka dance class)when we got there the teacher scolded me for being 2.5 seconds late.The teacher didn't like me what so ever and it got to the point where she actual told me that she hated me.But I barely listened because of Levin was keeping my ear preoccupied by asking me what's wrong.Soon the teacher scolded me for talking every knew the teacher did not and I repeat did not like me.So instead of saying something I stared at her with emotionless eyes my light grays net with her hazel but something weird happened after that she started crying.Everybody stared at me like I did something wrong soon she fell on the ground and came up and was trying to hug me she started saying sorry under her breath and came closer for the hug.I started to panic because the only person who I liked hugging was mom and Levin oh and also Annabelle(aka Levin's mom).So before she could hug me I ran around to the other side of the classroom just to get away from her and boy did that take alot of work so insted of just wiped her tears away she ran after me like a lion stalking it's prey and trust me that didn't end well.she ended up crashing into walls just for 1 stupid hug from me Everybody started laughing including Levin he smiled at me I turned red.after that insident it was already time to go home witch made me very happy.when we got to our limo Levin looked at me in a concerned matter his light blue eyes looked twards my light gray ones then I felt a grip on my hand and he poped out the question.

"Nadia why are you so distint from me all of the sudden"he said with worry in his voice I looked to the ground and didn't give an answer.He kept looking at me until he let go of my hand "fine then if you don't to answer me thats fine"Levin said angerliy I just straded at the ground the whole way home.When we got home I ran out of the limo to my room before shutting it and locking it I felt like I wasn't supposed to be here at all then I heard a knock on the door to my surprise it was Levin I guess he wanted to try again.I sat at the door and heard him sit to there was silence until he spoke"Nadia you know you could tell me anything right"I didn't reply "please tell me what's wrong we were best friends since we were 3 pls."

Levin POV~

She wouldn't answer me witch made me more worried until I heard the door unlock I instantly got up and huged her.Soon I felt a pair if arms around me and squeeze me tight I did the same with her.We stayed there until I heard her crying I looked her in her light gray eyes while she looked back I could fell myself moving closer until our lips brushed against each other.I could feel her heating up I thought it was cute then I went to her ear and whipered "your not alone in this world because I'm still here with you."I could feel her tears rolling down my shoulder she we huged again this time for lounger until I did something that I never thought I'd do I couldn't keep her promise...........

I kissed her I closed my eyes and felt her body heat on mine she kissed back after a while it lasted a while I didn't want to let go but I needed air so I did