Finn Balor one shot. Enjoy.

"Seth, this is literally insane!" You said as you sat in the passenger seat of his white range rover. He turned to you with his signature smirk on his face, "I really don't see the big deal." He shrugged his shoulders along with it. "Ok Seth.. well let's see. YOU'RE TAKING ME TO A BAR AND IM UNDER AGE!" You yelled, annoyed he wasn't taking this seriously. His lips turned upward into a smile, "That's what a fake ID is for babyyy." He handed you an ID that said you were at least 22 years old. As you looked over the card Seth started his car up. "Really? Elisa Sampton?" You read aloud, chuckling lightly at how much the name sounded like a superstar's on the RAW brand. "Oh my god, really? That's great!" Seth said laughing as he reached a red light. You gave him a playful grin and he winked.

You and Seth have been best friends for as long as you could remember. He's been a close family friend and even though he's many years older.. you guys just connected. You've been through a lot with him considering your parents reluctantly agreed to let you travel with him and the wwe in the summer 2 years ago. Ever since on the last day of school, Seth would pick you up and you'd be his responsibility for three months. You really looked up to him as your older brother and he looked at you as a younger sister. Seth was only 31 though and could be stupid at some times, this was definitely a time.

As you got closer to the bar you tried to remember who Seth said was coming.. let's see over the course of the summer you've made friends with some of his co-workers. Mainly Dean, Roman, Sasha, Alexa, and TJ. You heard at least 4 of them would be there tonight.. you also heard about someone else who would be there. Someone who has earned a lot of recognition in the WWE, Finn Balor. Him and Seth have gotten close over the months, however you were never formally introduced to him. You kinda didn't want to be.. for fear something may happen. You tried not to develop feelings for anyone during the time you spent with them - mainly because they were all older than you and it would just be a fantasty forever. You got really good at that, however with Finn, you didn't know why it was hard. He crossed your mind at least 4 times a day and you haven't even been introduced. You were falling for someone you haven't even met. But Seth always made sure you stayed away from bad boys of the company and with Finn, being the demon king, he had a reputation. Which very well might be the reason Seth never introduced you two.

Seth pulled into a parking spot outside the bar and noticed Roman right away, he called him over. "Hey Guys," Roman said, waving at you two. "Woah.. why is she here?" He shot a confused look at Seth and Seth filled him in. "Bro, come on." Roman seemed dissapointed at Seth's idea but decided it wasn't his problem. Turning to you Roman finished his thoughts, "Look if you need anything throughout the night or if you wanna go home. Find me, alright?" You smiled at Roman's request. "Of course." You nodded. Seth got out of the car and helped you out. You shot him a worried look. "You ready?" He asked you. Without words you pulled the fake ID out of your back pocket. Tonight was gonna be insane.

You stayed close behind Seth and you entered the bar. You saw Sasha out of the corner of your eye and tapped seth's shoulder letting him know. Once he saw her, you made your way over. "Hey girl!" She said before wrapping her arms around you and hugging you. She didn't ask Seth how he managed to get you in but her eyes had a worried look. Seth seemed to not care what people thought and you really didn't care either. After the conversation with Sasha you two headed to the bar. "I'm excited." He said as he ordered you both drinks. You could tell the bartender was eyeing you up so you put your fake ID on the counter and slid it across. "Elisa?" He asked. You nodded and he went back to make you both Bloody Mary's. Seth's eyes glanced around the place, he seemed to be making sure nobody got too close. You followed his gaze and it landed near the back of the bar. You couldn't see excatly who it was but the outline of a figure was there.

The waiter returned with your drinks, you took one sip and felt like you were gonna throw up. Seth couldn't hold back his laughter and you shot a rude glance up at him. "Before you kick me in the balls imma go!" He said before jumping out of the stool. "Don't go far. Also, don't leave your drink unattended and do not talk to strangers." He said before turning away and walking in the direction of Dean and Roman. You swirled the straw in your drink, you already felt a littly tipsy. You looked around the bar and every one seemed to be there, except TJ. You glanced once more and realized Finn was missing too. Or well, you thought.