Kinda fun

Clementine slid into Gabe's room. He glanced up from his desk.

"Anyone see you come in here?"

"Nah, we're clear."

"Good." He smiled and made his way over to her, kissing her softly. Clementine leaned her forehead against his.

"Wouldn't it be easier to just tell them?" she whispered.

"Are you kidding me? Javi would never let us hear the end of it. Besides, it's kinda fun sneaking around. It's our secret."

Clementine laughed, "Yeah, you're right. Come here." She pulled him towards her, sliding her hand into his hair. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her passionately. Suddenly, they were interrupted by a voice.

"WE'LL IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME!"

They jolted apart and spun to find Javi, grinning at them from the doorway. "Oh don't stop on my account, I've been rooting for you guys since day one. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to find David. He owes me a candy bar."

They stared at each other, then burst out laughing. Clementine sat up and wiped her eyes. "Well I guess our secret's out."

"Looks like it." Gabe paused. "Of course Javi had to be the one to catch us. I can't believe he and dad were actually betting on it..."

Clementine shook her head and stood to her feet, "Come on, dork. Let's go hold hands in public."