Chapter 4

I've done picking my bed, bathe. Its the time to watch my favorite movie. Its comedy-ish..

Other students have arrived a few minutes after i picked my bed. My roomate is a girl - Kang SoYeon- . Yeay! No pervert loooking boys.. Maybe I jumped to conclusion a bit early..

Boys at my room such a good looking. Damn. Lucky year I hope.

After they had unpacked their stuff, they joined me at the living room.  The couch  is getting crowded and no one wants to sit at the floor. ITS WAAYY TOO CROWDED!

I slipped out of the very awkward situation to the kitchen. There's this broad shoulder dude. He have brown hair. He have such a handsome back.

"He-hey." I pocked his shoulders. He turned around. "Oh! Hey." He smiled

His smile is soo pretty. I feel like an egg here. Have a big face, small mouth and eyes.  Such a perfect creature infront of me.

"I'm Jung MiNa. You?" I spoke.
"Kim SeokJin. The most beauti-" he was cut off by one of the boys that is in the living room.

"HYUNG!! WE'RE HUNGRY!!" He shouted. I glared at him. Why someone is soo rude?

"Don't cut me off you spoiled brat!" He shouted back. He turned to me. "Let me continue what I suppose to say." I giggled. "Kim SeokJin. The most beautiful,handsome, and talented cook."  I laughed even more.

"Since they shouted like that, let me help you. My mom brought a lot of food." I walked back to my room to take the containers that my mom packed and entered back to the kitchen.

"My mom packed 6 containers of kimchi." I took out the containers. "Each of these is different type of kimchies." His jaws fell to the ground.

"What. Thats alot.." he smiled. "How about..  we make kimchi jigae? I have more kimchi to be honest..." I trailed off.

He agreed to cook kimchi jigae. I help SeokJin by cooking some rice. After a few minutes of cooking. 1 hour and 39 minutes to exact. We set the table.

"How about we introduce ourselves?" A guy spoke with a smirk.

Why do I feel something horrible will happen?
_______________

"So smirky guy." I started making other look at me. "Tell us something about yourself, huh?"

"Oh sure I will. Can't be patience hun?" Smirky replied.

"My name is Jeon Jungkook. Class 1 Dedication. Born on 1st Sep,, and thats all." Smirky replied.

"Okay. John Juglebook. You?" I pointed at a girl that keep on twirling her hair and making duck lips.

Disgusting.

Her white-ish hair followed with her exposing dress. Is she lost or something? For sure this is not a club.

"Oh me?" Her high pitched voice make all of us cover our ears. "My name is Lee-

"Lee Kwangsoo?" Another guy cut off.

"No! Not even close! Its Lee Shin-

"Shincan?!" The same guy cut off.

Oh dear. This will be a long night.