Fruit | Jacob

YN

I watched Spongebob while I waited for my beloved husband to come home. I got a little munching feeling but ignored it as I was too sleepy to get up.

Jacob

I came home to see YN laying down on the couch looking tired then ever. I went inside of the kitchen and decided to have some fruit. I started cutting watermelons, dicing pineapples, picking grapes from of the vine putting them in a bowl making the perfect fruit salad. I went to the couch and begin to shake YN gently.

"Babe it is time to wake up." I said as I attempted to wake her up.

"Leave me alone Jacob." she mumbled in her sleep.

"Babe please wake up." I said shaking her.

"Jacob let me sleep please."she groaned in an irritated voice as she flipped over away from me.

"Babe I have some fruit if you wake up."I said trying to bribe her.

"Man fuck you and your fruit!! I am trying to sleep!"she yelled in my face and stomped upstairs.

As soon as I was about to go back up the stairs to try and get her, I immediately got interrupted by someone ringing the doorbell.

I groaned to myself as I went to go and get it.

''Who is it?" I said as I approached the door.

"It's me." I heard someone say.

I looked out the window to be met with Rayan's goofy smile. I groaned as I opened the door and let him in and attempted to give him a dap but failed when his loud ass keys hit the floor.

"Shut the fuck up! I am trying to sleep!"YN yelled from the top of the stairs.

Oh hell no!!! Who the fuck she talking to? Especially while I have my home boy hear. Can y'all tell me?

"Uhm Rayan hold up I will be right back!"I said to him quickly as I skipped one step each time I went up the stairs.

YN

As soon as I went back into my room and laid down, somebody yanked the door open.

"Who the fuck do you think you're yelling at?" Jacob said with his face all red.

"Uhmmmmmmmmmm."I stretched while turning my head to the side to not make contact with him.

"Yeah you damn right it better be uhm!"he yelled."You know you going to stop talking to me like that!"he yelled getting in my face.

I didn't want to get into anymore trouble so I just shut up.

"So that's it?"he said."Is that all you have to say?!?"he yelled getting closer to me.

"No Jacob(gco)" I started before he put his hand up.

"Just shut the fuck up!"he yelled and went out of the room.

I rolled my eyes and put my head up under the covers.

I sat there and started to cry.He always does this. I don't understand him. A few seconds later I heard a knock at the door.

'"Leave me alone!"I whimpered through the door.

I heard the door open and some footsteps come inside of the room. I looked out of the cover to see Ray with a bowl of fruit. He looked so concerned. (Peep the sarcasm)

"What's wrong YN?"he said while sitting by the bed.

"He just always yells at me and I can't take it anymore!"I yelled making myself get more infuriated.

Once I stopped yelling I got up only to be pulled back down by Rayan. I looked at him like he was crazy!!! Did he really just put his hands on me?

As soon as I opened my mouth to say something he surprised me with a slap to my face.

"You need to learn some respect dirty little whore!" he yelled in my face.

As soon as Jacob walked in naked I knew I was in for it. I looked over back to Rayan to see him taking his belt off and sat on my bed.

"What's going on?"I said pulling the covers up to my shoulder sneaking my hands under the cover to rub myself. I love a man in control.

"Are you pleasing yourself?"Rayan asked and then snatched the cover off to see me rubbing my core.

I had been took of my shorts as soon as I laid down. Rayan smacked my hand away and began to lick my clitoris. I grabbed at his two braids as Jacob begin to take off my bra. As soon as Jacob made contact with my nipple with his tongue, Rayan sticked his long luxurious tongue right in my hole and wiggled it in circles licking every inch of my walls. I started to grind up and down his tongue as I began opening my legs wider to give him more access. I kept grinding against his tongue as opened my legs wider and began to thumb my clit while he licked my pussy up and down. I was so close to cumming right in Rayan's mouth until I got interrupted.

"On your knees now!"Jacob yelled.

I flipped over on my knees as Rayan laid under me and Jacob lined his self up to me behind me. Simultaneously Rayan and Jacob entered me and started thrusting. I couldn't even think. My hips automatically started moving back and forth making all of us moan at the same time. Rayan started to move up and down faster making my eyes roll to the back of my head. I started to gyrate back on Jacob as a knot built in my stomach. I kept moving and moving until my juices came out. They kept taking long, slow strokes as they groaned. After my high I got back aroused as Jacob begin to rub my clit and begin to slap my ass as he started to drill me.

"Fuck."he cursed under his breath."Babe your so tight and wet."

"Oh she wet huh."Rayan said sarcastically as he slid dick out of me.

I moaned at the feeling of his dick sliding against my walls.

Jacob kept drilling me making my breast wobble everywhere as I felt Rayan slide his tongue back into my slit. I felt his tongue's every move. It swirled around my hole until it went in and started to tongue fuck me as Jacob kept slapping my ass. I heard Jacob grunt as he pulled out and came in the arch of my back. Once he rode out his orgasm he replaced his dick with his tongue. He wiggled his tongue in and out of my asshole and then thumbed my clit. Rayan continued to fuck me with his long ass tongue while he grabbed the back of my thighs prohibiting me from going anywhere. I was almost any climax until they started to thrust their tongue into me harder and longer. Ray swirled his tongue on my clit in circles as I felt on my breast so I could have something to grab on..Rayan and Jacob both reached in the fruit bowl and stuffed it into me only to eat it out of me. It was the best feeling in the world. They did that until every piece of fruit was gone.

Ray looked up at me and said, "Sweetest fruit ever." he smiled before going back down to devour me.

##%%^^**++==__\\||~~<<>>€€££

I hope you like the new and improved chapter. Only people who actually check will notice that I have updated it. Also I have another question. Would y'all still read if I updated every two weeks. If I did that I promise longer chapters and better sex. Answer in the comments. Please and thanks.