SWEET CREATURE

( SWEET CREATURE )
INTRODUCTION

     For Nicole Bass, the Summer of 1912 was one that she would never forget; it was the summer that she met Stefan Salvatore. They were a dynamic duo and shortly became the Rippers of Monterey, sucking bodies dry and having sex for most of their days. There was no emotion, no string attached, it was pure bliss.

     Weeks passed and Nicole felt herself changing. Their previous agreement of being friends with benefits without the 'friends' portion was becoming difficult and the physical attraction had been replaced with emotional tethers that the girl hadn't felt since she was human. So she ran.

     She had been oh so secure in her lack of humanity, turning it off after the first time that she had taken a life and she certainly was not prepared to switch it back on for the sake of some boy who she thought she barely knew. The reality was that she did know him - that's what scared her the most.

     Fast forward seven years and Nicole has gained control of her emotions and pushed them back down into a safe place in her mind where she was sure she wouldn't be able to even if she wanted them back. But Stefan is gone. Just like she disappeared one night in August, he had done the same. Enraged and betrayed, she painted the whole town red in one night before taking her only possession which she wore on her right ring finger and set off on a ninety year hunt.

     In 2009 she finds herself in a backwater town called Mystic Falls only to find that Stefan has a human girlfriend and his humanity was back on. He was a genuine person once again. Determined to remind him of the fun they had when Stefan was still the Ripper she knew, Nicole goes to great lengths.

     What she doesn't realise is that she's changing again all because Elena Gilbert can't take a hint. She wants to be wanted and she wants to be someone's first choice. Nobody ever put her first.

NICOLE BASS portrayed by DUA LIPA

you ain't getting over him | i. sweet creature, harry styles | ii. antichrist, the 1975 | iii. sick of loosing soulmates, dodie | iv. daddy issues, the neighbourhood | v. blood bank, bon iver | vi. guillotine, jon bellion | vii. durban skies, bastille | viii. walls could talk, halsey | ix. heartbreaker, bad suns | x. new rules, dua lipa

・・・・・

phoebestonkin gave me another amazing plot that i'm really excited to write !! also, the cover was made by @-sidjenkins thank you so much!!