Chapter 1

Jiyeon opened her eyes indolently. Sunlight blazed through the window and a warm yellow light filled the room. She instinctively covered her eyes with her hands and groaned. She was definitely not a morning person. Jiyeon slowly sat up and processed her surroundings. Her reflection was staring at her from across the room. 'Oh no..' she thought. "It's Monday" she whined.  

She got up and headed to the bathroom to get ready for the day. Jiyeon stepped into the shower and let the warm water soothe her numb muscles. When she finished, she wrapped a towel around her body and went to her room to get dressed.

She wore her school uniform who looked amazing on her, to be honest even if she wore sweatpants she looked like a model. She grabbed her backpack and her cell phone and headed to Jimin's room to wake him up. 

When she entered the room she immediately spotted Jimin sleeping in the weirdest position ever. Jiyeon giggled and sat on his bed. ''Oppa...'' She called out to him with her soft voice. He didn't answer nor open his eyes. "Wake up sleepyhead. It's seven thirty already ."   

She slapped him playfully. No reaction... 'Damn' she thought 'his skin is so smooth'. She dared to caress his cheek with her delicate fingers.

{Jiyeon's pov}

"SIED IHR DAS ESSEN? NEIN, WIR SIND DER JAGER'' "Shit not now" I hovered above him trying not to wake him up."SHIKABANE FUMIKOETE SUSUMU ISHI WO WARAU BUTA YO" Oh come on why must I have short arms? I moved an inch closer and now I was hovering above Jimin's face. When I finally got it to stop, I sighed and looked down to see if Jimin was still asleep.

But little did know... Not only he wasn't asleep but he was smirking at me with that perfect mouth of his. I quickly tried to move away but he had other plans. Suddenly he was on top of me with his face inches away from mine. "Do you want to kiss me that badly ?" I felt the blood redden my cheeks. 'I can play dirty too' I thought and I kicked Jimin junior. His expression was indescribable, of course, he wasn't expecting that. He then proceeded to retreat and I hopped out of his bed with a victorious smile on my face.

"That's what you get for teasing me" I said and then I left his room. I walked down the stairs and then turned left. As I entered the kitchen, a strong scent of eggs was hovering in the air. "Mmm Goodmorning Eomma, are you making egg toast sandwich for breakfast ?". She responded with a smile and a nod. I sat on the table and waited patiently for Eomma to serve me breakfast. 

{Author's pov}

Jimin walked down the stairs recalling the events that happened a little while ago. It was normal for him.  He always liked to tease his little sister because her reactions were very entertaining for him. He smirked and entered the kitchen. His gaze met Jiyeon's and she gestured him to sit on the table to eat breakfast with them. 

When they finished eating they got up, waved their mother goodbye and left for school. On their way to school they were quiet. The weather was nice and warm, soft white clouds were floating in the sky and a gentle breeze was carrying cherry blossom petals with it. Jiyeon looked up and took a deep breath and a big smile was painted on her face. 

When they reached the school gate, Jimin left Jiyeon and went to find his best friend Taehyung. Jiyeon climbed up the stairs and went straight to her locker. She opened the lock with her fingerprint and opened her locker. A pink note fell on the ground and she picked it up. It was neatly written in red ink and it smelled like roses. Before she was able to open it someone snatched it from her hands. She turned around to see who did it but she bumped into something hard and stumbled backwards, causing her to fall on her butt. 

"Ouch" she whined and looked at the person who caused her to fall. It was none other than...

|Cliffhanger... So a lot of you have been wondering what happened and why did this book disappear. First of all, I'm sorry it has been almost a month since I last uploaded a chapter. Second of all (because a lot of you might be confused) the original author asked me to unpublish the story and because I didn't want all this work to go to waste I decided only to keep the main concept and change everything else so everyone would be happy. That means from now on the updates will be a lot slower and you'll have to endure my horrible writing... :( And my horrible English... sorry.|