I Have to WHAT?!

Hey guys, new story, I'm sorry is you followed my old account and are upset that the books got deleted, my sister did it because she wants me to write twilight fanfics, so now I have a secret account...

Any who here's the key

Yn- your name
Ln- last name
Fc- Aaron, jk, favorite color
Sfc-second fc
Nn- Nick name

On with the story

Your Pov
"Travis, you suck!" I screamed at my phone.

"What it's not like I'm making you live with 5 boys, only 4!" Travis exclaimed, but mumbled the last part, so I could barely understand it.

"What are you gonna do to my gal friends if I don't?" I questioned my perverted brother.

"Nothing much, just touch them in nice places."

"FINE, only for the sake of Katelyn," thankfully Travis didn't here the last part and started to ramble about his roommates.

"I'll be ready in 10!" I yelled, hanging up on my brother, great, I have to move in with my brother and his band of flirts, note the sarcasm. I didn't have a lot of stuff, so I just packed my anime stuff, my mangas, and my clothing. Right as I finished shoving as much ramen as I could in my 2 boxes of stuff, my doorbell rang. I answered to see a blonde with beach blue eyes.(Garroth)

"Hi, Travis sent me, I'm-" he started.

"I don't give a fluff, just be a good uber driver and get to where I need to be," I yelled at the poor man. "Did Travis already pay?" I asked, the guy just nodded his head and motioned for me to get in the car.

10 min tim skep

The car drove up to a house and it didn't look big enough for 5 people, but whatever. As I walked inside, I noticed to uber driver followed me, wtf?

"TRAVIS, LET ME IN!" I hollard.

"Baby sis? Is that you, when did your boobs get so big?" Travis asked.

"Wow, way to greet your sis after 4 years, I guess perverts are even perverted towards their siblings, who knew," I thought aloud. "Also, this uber driver is following me, whats up with that?" I asked.

"Nn, that's no uber driver, that's Garroth, he was a senior when you came to high school, he lives with me, remember, I told you about my roommates 20 minutes ago!" Travis yelled

"YOU KNOW I DON'T LISTEN!" I yelled back, trying to hide the embarrassment that showed in my blush. With that I stormed into the house, and ran into a bluenette and a brunette, who were rather hot? Whatever, I continued to storm around the house leaving the two boys in shock. I finally found a room that locked and locked myself in it.

"Why is everything in here green!" I yelled and had an unexpected response.

"Because that my favorite color, why did you lock the door, are going through my underwear or something?" An unfamiliar voice asked, making me blush, and storm out of the room and house. Before I could, I felt something grad my wrist and heard the same voice again. "Travis said to keep you here, sorry."

"Gah, let me go!"

"Name?" The man questioned, I realized it was the same brunette I stormed through earlier.

"Yn, and yours?" I asked with a lot of sass in my tone.

"Laurance, but you can call me your future-" he was cut off by me.

"Mode of transportation!" I yelled, getting free of his grip and jumping on his back. "MUSH!" I yelled, causing the 3 other boys to emerge from there rooms, looking confused as I giggled on top of Laurance.

"Laurance, why is my baby sister on your back?!" Travis growled as Laurance frantically waved his hands and I giggled.

"She just sorta jumped on my back, please help!" He yelled, while I was now laughing like a maniac. I then jumped down.

"You owe me a ride now!" I chirped as I walked over to my bag and pulled out some chicken flavored ramen. I then, made myself some ramen (no dip Sherlock). The 3 new guys just looked at me in awe while Travis looked pissed.

"You didn't bring any jewelry or normal girl stuff, you brought the bare essentials, anime, manga, and ramen. Oh yeah, guys, this is our new roommate and my sister, Yn, these are the guys you will be living with for now, Garroth, Dante, and I see you have already met Laurance," Travis sighed.

"Yep, but I'm gonna call them, hm, how about Über, Blueberry, and Car."

"Wow, I just met you and I'm already offended, Travis, where is she staying?" Blueberry asked.

"She's gonna sleep in the basement with me, I have already bought another bed for her and it's in the BASEMENT, YN, NOT THE ATTIC!"

"That needs to be specified?" Car asked.

"Hehe, well one time Trav told me to get the Christmas lights from the basement, and I went up and destroyed the attic searching for them there!" I exclaimed. "Goodnight, I'll see you guys in the afternoon tomorrow, if I see you any earlier, then you would have pain where the sun don't shine for waking me, night!" I yelled looking at the mortified looks on there faces as I walked downstairs and fell asleep.

Done!
Luv y'all
Rosey 💜