CHAPTER 1

She was mistakenly born...They didn't want her. She was abused by her parents, every day and night..

Her friends betrayed her...she was bullied and beaten..

Her classmates and teachers despised her, always disgusted by her presence.. Her country? Well, always throw garbages at her.. Little did they know she is a prodigy, the last prodidgy of the Haruno is the first Haruno, Sachiko Haruno. And now a 3 year old child is now a prodigy.

She is Sakura Haruno, an innocent child who had done nothing wrong.. She is always locked up in her room, she is only allowed to go out if needed.. She started speaking, reading, walking and writing at the age of 3.. She always read about chakras, taijutsus, ninjutsus..(A/N what is the third jutsu again?) She is very smart and talented. The Haruno clan is a very rich family; they are known for their monstrous strength.. Her only friend who always accompany her, they always play inside her room and play toys, Hiroko Tatsuna who has the same age, her new butler, the son of their trusted butler..

2 years later..

Sakura is walking down the streets bruised, and dirty.
She opened their front gate and entered...Its her 5th birthday today..only the maids and butlers who are kind to her...but her parents stopped them...she always think that her parents will give her a simple birthday gift today, rather than torture....

She sighed and opened the doors.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN, YOU INSOLENT BRAT!!!" her mother shouted at her..

"But m-mommy i-i ca-me just o-on time..." She stuttered

She saw her father holding a whip and a kunai and her mother holding a rope and a baseball bat. The maids and the butlers holding Hiroko to stop, she just smiled at him telling him its okay.. He calmed down and looked at her with sad eyes.. They went away..

"Happy birthday, brat." They dragged her to the kitchen and tied her up.

They started hitting her, they stabbed her many times, whipping her, hitting her with a baseball bat like she is the piñata...they were shocked to see her glowing green, healing her injuries and broken bones.. They got angry and started hitting her..

"WHY WON'T YOU DIE!? YOU DONT DESERVE TO LIVE!!" Her father yelled. He dug the kunai at her ribs.. She screamed in pain, there again she started to glow again.

'I wanted to die..they don't love me even just a little bit...I am unloved, unwanted, no one cared for me anymore.' She said to herself.

"Please stop...please." She whimpered in pain.

"SHUT UP!!! DONT TALK BACK TO YOUR MOTHER! NOW GO TO YOUR ROOM!! AND DONT COME OUT!! OR ELSE! AND I DONT FUCKING CARE IF YOU STARVE!!" her mother pointed at the stairs "Sor-ry m-m-mommy, Yes momm-y.." She carried her bag and went upstairs.. She went inside her room and took a bath...(A/N her room also have a bathroom inside.)

After a few minutes, she walked out of the bathroom on her PJs d bandages wrapping her body..

She heard a loud crash coming out of the living room.. She went downstairs quietly and peeked out of the door.

She saw 2 men beating her parents while the other one chuckling while holding a kunai. (A/N this is still the shinobi world, but with technology..ya know the original world.)

He stabbed her mother in the stomach followed with a thud. "Mebuki!!! You bastard! How dare you-" his father followed her mother's action..

She felt a tear streaming down her face, 'Why? Why am I crying?? Do I still love them?..'

She was angry and confused at the same time..she went inside the living room with a dark and deadly aura that caught the robbers' attention.

"Let's kill her boss before she do something-!" She stabbed the robber with her claws..yes, claws..

Her tiny hands became sharp claws, her teeth became canines and her emerald eyes turned into scarlet red eyes.

THUD! "B-boss!! She's a monster!! A demon!! Let's get away before-!!"

SPLAT!

She slit the throat of the robber "Too late.." She smirked evilly..

The leader of the robbers stumble backwards and continued to shiver in fear...

"P-pl-please.. Have mercy!! I'll do everything! Anything!! Please don't kill me!" He begged and threw away the kunai.

"Well, I do thank you for killing them..I'm finally free from my parents....but you still have to die.." She raised her claw

"I have a w-wife and a-a child! Please, th-they need me!!" He lied.
O
"Liar..you killed them. You killed your wife for fun... You tortured your son to death...*chuckle* I. HATE. LIARS."

She ended his life..

The maids and the butlers including Hiroko saw Sakura killing the last robber... Hiroko rushed at Sakura and hugged her tightly..

"Are you okay Sakura?" He asked her

Sakura nodded in response and fell unconscious..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Hope you like it....sorry if the grammars are wrong cuz I'm a Filipino soooooo GOMENASAI!!!

I know, I know! I'm a noob at making stories.. I haven't made a single story in my entire life! So I still don't know how to make a story..😢 But my dream is to be an author.. So yeah..