Article

Hello Lovelies!! Today we have a really serious thing to talk about that has blown up most of the internet. Yes, I am talking about the "love triangle" between the 2 famous best friends (Thomas Doherty & Ben Milsom) and the beautiful Bethany Williams. Fans of the two best friends have really took this situation far, they believe that the handsome Thomas Doherty is in fact dating Bethany Williams!

 Fans of the two best friends have really took this situation far, they believe that the handsome Thomas Doherty is in fact dating Bethany Williams!

Ex Boyfriend of Bethany came in yesterday and told us that he don't think he can stand seeing Bethany with someone else. I mean if I was him, I would feel the exact same way. He also said "I feel like she moved on really quickly, I'm still trying to get over her. It just seems like she never loved me. But I will try and get her back, Thomas is nothing to me."
Seems like ex boyfriend Sam had a lot of things to say about Bethany and her "new relationship".
Ben (Thomas Dohertys bestfriend)
is also a big member in this love triangle. Fans of Ben believe that he is dating the stunning Milly Jones, but Milly told us that they are "just mates" and that it will never work out. Hmmm I wonder why I don't believe that?
I will be back soon with more gossip about this triangle! Byeee.