Wedding Night X Sam Winchester (Smut)

Well quarantine has me doing a bunch of crazy things so why not finish one of my old drafts from 4 years ago? Anyway let me know if you guys want me to finish and post more of my drafts! I have a bunch I never finished. (Also check the comments for some commentary, because I have things to say about this)

"I do."

"You may now kiss the bride."

Sam leans forward and kisses you, smiling the whole time. You beam up at the giant, so happy that you were the lucky girl to snag him. You look behind him as everyone cheers. Dean winks at you and you laugh. 

He pulls you aside and gives you a hug as Sam walks off, going to talk to Garth. "I'm happy for you, kid."

You melt into his hold. "I couldn't be happier. I...I love him so much, Dean."

"I know you do," he says, messing up your hair. 

"Look," you exclaim, holding up your arm. "I'm wearing the thing you gave to me."

Dean laughs. "The plaid corsage? And Bobby let you wear that?"

"It was a debate, at the very least."

"Speaking of which," he says, touching your lower back as he walks away, "here he comes."

You wave goodbye to Dean before you turn to your father. "Hi, Dad."

He wraps you in a hug. "You looked so happy up there."

"I am, Dad, I am. Sam is everything I've ever wanted. And before you say anything, I know what you're going to say. I know what I'm getting myself into. Monsters are gonna be ten times more ruthless than before. As a married couple, we're a perfect target."

"I just want you to be safe, (Y/N)."

"I know, Dad. Thank you for being here for me today."

"I wouldn't have missed it." 

"(Y/N)!" You spin around just in time for Charlie to barrel into you. 

"Charlie!" you scream, hugging her back.

You both jump around in each other's arms for a bit, laughing. You're sure everyone is looking at the two of you with weird looks, but you don't care. She gives you a kiss on the cheek when you pull away.

"Sam Winchester, huh? You just had to get literally the biggest fish in the sea."

You shrug. "I have a talent."

"Sam just got done with Garth, maybe you should go have your first dance?"

"You trying to control my wedding?" You squint your eyes at Charlie before laughing. "I'm kidding. Any time I can spend with my other half is the best time."

You approach Sam. "Hello, beautiful."

He chuckles and kisses you. "Hello, gorgeous."

"Shall we?"

"We shall."

He takes your hand and pulls you out to the dance floor. The reception goes wonderfully and everyone goes home a little drunk. When you both get to the bunker, you sit down at the table and drink some water.

"You okay?" Sam asks.

"Just figured I should get some water in my system. I think we all went a little overboard with the drinking game."

Sam leans down, placing a kiss on your cheek. "You had fun though, right?"

You laugh. "Are you seriously asking if I had fun at our wedding?"