Astrid's P.O.V

"Hey! Where did you take Hiccup?" I shouted to a guard.

"Somewhere fun," he answered mysteriously.

"CAN YOU STOP BEING SO ANNOYING?" I yelled frustratedly. "TELL ME, WHERE IS HE?"

"I won't tell you."

"UGH!"

"...I will show you."

I immediately became quiet. He chuckled and unlocked our prison door. We followed him up the stairs and arrived at the seats above the arena.

"I'm not in the mood to watch some kind of boring fight!" Snotlout complained.

"Whatever we're going to watch, it's not going to be boring," I said to Snotlout. "It's definitely very important, so pay attention."

I looked into the arena. There was a familiar looking person standing in the middle of it, but I couldn't be sure who exactly. I squinted to see who he is...

Oh Thor.

It can't be...

"HICCUP?!" I yelled at the top of my throat. He turned around and looked at me with eyes full of fear.

"Guys, what's going on? Why is Hiccup in there?" I asked with worry.

"Hiccup?" They shouted in unison. "HICCUP?!"

What are you doing? I said using my eye contact.

I have no idea! He replied with a worried look.

You're not going to get yourself killed, right?

I hope not...

"Attention!" A large man shouted. Everyone stopped talking and had their eyes focusing on him.

"Welcome to ROUND 1! Today's event will be the first task for our challenger, Hiccup Haddock, to complete!"

The crowd cheered loudly.

"Today, his task will be to fight and beat down his opponent... Argo, the strongest, and toughest in the entire archipelago!"

The crowd cheered even louder as a big, muscled man stomped into the arena. That's Argo? But how in Valhalla is Hiccup supposed to beat him?