tagged

Okay, then not like I have anything better to do. (Warning🚫🚫🚫)

1.Who is your favorite sans and why?

I have to say I love fresh sans. Reason being because he is very relatable. His brother fights with him often and yet, he wishes he felt his pain. He felt his w emotions so he could truly understand. This video had me in tears. Decan and fresh are my brotp

2.Who is your favorite Paps?

Either underswap or original papyrus. I mean I'm like a relatable weed daddy but I love the innocent cinnamon rolls. Stoners live and stoners die But in the end we all get high and if in life you don't succeed FUCK THAT SHIT AND SMOKE SOME WEED! Or don't whatever you want.

3.favorite background character?
Monster kid!!! Special armless baby.

favorite background character?Monster kid!!! Special armless baby

4.Favoite undertail OST song?

undertale is a kids bedtime story if you listen to all these songs... It gets me pretty sleepy and emotional when hearing this one specifically.

5. Favorite sancest ship of you have one?
Fell poth! Especially when its with drawn by nelly ❤❤❤

6. Have you made a undertale sans of yourself?
Yes, I have. Though he is still in the making along with his universe. Paper has been compared to Dr. Flug so far which is a bit funny. I think his theme song would be sad sounding. Like the piano version.

7. Do you still enjoy being part of the fandom? Are you getting bored?

Hahahaahahahahahha some content yes I regret. And I get somewhat bored but with the feels in the comic dubs I am always intertained.

8. Favorite quote from the game?
"Are you a star?"

9. Why do you think they sexualized the fandom?
Because the internet is filled with talented kinky tickets who have a very active horny imagination.

10. Are you dead inside from the fangirls yet?
What is life anyway-