Chapter : 3 (she called)

Okaaayyyyy guysss ..to ji bhi read krrha hai i have to tell him or her that he is missing the first two chaps.. Those are bo here.. Go to the id @db_dhoombros  and find the first two chaps and introduction there.. Happy reading.!!!

"Hann . haseen ban gaye hann nammi bn gye tum mere asmaan aur meri zameen ban gye han" i was singing and doing the dishes.

"Maham beta!" Dad called..i paused doing the dishes and ran towards him.

"Jee baba?" I asked.

"Shahid se keh k mithai mangwa lo zara .. Aj phupho aarahi hain tumhari!" Baba said while patting my head.

Phupho??

"Kyun ? Kheriat?" I asked dumbly.

"Arey beta .. Wo haris apne dost ki shaadi attend karne k lie texas aya hai m. To phupho hamare sath rahen gi.. " papa said and i screamed..

It was a scream of excitement..

"Waqai?" I asked and he laughed and nodded..

"Okay me abhi kehti hoon!" I said and ran towards the door where shahid bhai(our driver) was parking the cars ..

Cars because we have four. Lol

I told him to bring some sweets and went to the kitchen and continued doing the dishes..

"Kyun k tum hi ho ab tum hi ho zindagi ab tum hi ho.. O o o .chen bhi mera dard bhi meri ashiqi ab tm hi ho" i continued the song too..

_________________
________________________

I was dancing here and there and was too excited to wear the new dress .as i loved to wear new collections..

Oh yeah i was excited for phupho's welcome too..

I put my dress on the bed carefully and sat beside it with a thump.. I picked the phone and started going through the notifications.  When i got a call. I was abput to accept the call but at time it cancelled. I opened the contacts and started searching the numbers when i find hussain's number in it..

Ohh han uska number bhi to lia tha..

I dialled his number..

Tring tring tring..the bell rang and the call accepted..

"Hello!" A husky voice came..

Is he sleeping ..

"Hellooo!" This time it was a little stretched in tone..

"Ya hello assalam o alaikum!" I said ..

"Oh walaikum assalam . who's there?" He asked cheerfully..

Ohh he dont know... It will be fun to annoy him yayyy.

"Yeah i m sania!" I said and there was a complete silence on the other side..

"Hello ?" I said..

"Kon?" I mean who?" He asked in a shocking tone..

He know the name.. Oh shoot..

"Sania.. Bhool gye itni jaldi?" I said continuing..

"Ohh .. Sania.. Nhi tmhe kese bhool sakta hai koi!"/he said sternly..

" what do you mean by that!" I said trying to be rude but failed.

He is sweet in anger.. Ohh em gee.

" i mean tm jesi ghatya aurat ko kon bhool sakta hai.. Kher kese phone kia?" He asked ..

Ghatya aurat? They have something with a girl named sania.. Ohhh mahammmmmmm.. What have u doneee..