Introductions

Intro

"I now pronounce you, man and wife, you may kiss the bride." Well, mom got her happy ending with her country star boyfriend but what about me. In a matter of days, I'll be in a different town with a new family starting an entirely new life.

I know a fresh start was what mom always wanted but not me. I was content with my life here, I had my best friend, my boyfriend, the college that we were all going to go to was all just a mere thought.

Mom got what she wanted and honestly I think she is one of the few people in the world that really deserves this, but I didn't want it nor ask for it.

Maybe moving away from everything I've ever known and lived for could do us all some good... hopefully.

Description

Since Amelia was a little girl she has been obsessed with one thing- country music and was adamant that one day she would be the one up on stage touring up and down the southern coast. That all came to a screeching halt when her mother decides to marry her high school sweetheart and whisk her away to a quiet little beach down.

This city girl has to deal with a new family, an annoying stepbrother whom she has to find a way to get along with, his sexy best friends, some quirk new friends and a few bumps along the way. Amelia has to decide between living an unrealistic dream of being the next big thing or snapping back in reality and facing the real world.

A story of a small southern beach town, a bunch of sexy people and a summer to remember. What could go wrong?

Characters (MAIN)

Amelia James-Reynolds
Jackson Reynolds
Hunter Williams
Jason chase
Lucas Blackwell
Charlotte Baker
Alexis Chapman
Leigh-Anne wade

Character (Recurring)

Daniella Brown
Beau Reynolds
Sarah James-Reynolds
William Reynolds
Matthew Reynolds
Chase Reynolds
Annabeth Brown
James Lowe

Aesthetics For Each Main Character

Amelia James-Reynolds:

Jackson Reynolds: