WE CAN'T STOP!!! •chapter 1•

••Martinus's prov••
Marcus and I are suppose to have a concert in Germany, in Berlin. We came there early in the morning, exactly at 03:35 AM. As we enter the hotel, I immediately went to sleep. I woke up at 08:50 AM. "Martinus, we'll be late",Marcus said. "Late for what?",I asked sleepy. "For recording of our new song, idiot",he said and hit me in the shoulder. "Hey!",I said madly and hit him back. We started to fight. "Woah! Guys, easy!",dad said. We separate from each other. "We have to go now",dad said and we went to the studio. •after recording• "Ughhh",I said annoyed and tired. I layed on the floor. "Martinus, what are you doing?",Marcus asked. "I'm sleeping. Go away!",I said annoyed. "Go outside for some air",dad said. "I'm going for a walk and I'll be back for 1 hour",I said and walked outside. I started to walk to some park that I saw earlier. When I got there, I saw some familiar faces. That are Lisa and Lena. I haven't seen them for so long. I went to them. "Hey",I said happy. "Omg! Hey, Martinus!",Lisa said and hugged me. Even if its a secret, I know she likes me. "Hey Lisa",I said and hugged her back. "What are you doing here?",Lena said. "I'm here to record new song with Marcus",I said. "Omg so cool",Lisa said and smiled. "I should go but see ya soon",I said. "Sure",they said and I went. I started walking to the studio again. Suddenly I saw some girls in front of the studio. "Omg! That's Martinus!",one of them yelled. They started running over me and I just paralyzed. They ran and got all over me. "Martinus! Martinus!",they were just saying my name. "Tinus?",I heard some cute voice. I looked down. It was one little cute girl about Emma's age. I knelt down. "Hey, cutie. What's your name?",I asked easily. She looked up. So did I. It was a girl my age. She was very beautiful. She has long blonde hair and sky blue eyes. "C'mon! Tell him your name",she said and took little girl's hand. Girl looked back at me. "My name is Valerie",she said. "Hi, Valerie! I'm Martinus",I said and took her hand. "You're very cute, you know that?",I said and she smiled at me. "Can I...um...",she looked back at other girl. "Say it",girl said easily. Valerie shakes her head. "Can she take a picture with you?",girl asked. "Yea sure",I said and Valerie came closer to me. Girl shot us. "Thank you",Valerie said. I knelt again and took her hand. "Can I ask you something?",I said. She nodded. "Who's this girl?",I said and looked at older girl. "That's my sister",she said. "What's her name?",I asked. "Sarah",she said. "Okay. Thank you",I said. "Can I hug you?",she asked. "Sure",I said and smiled. We hugged and I got back into studio.