Chapter Six

Elijah...

"You want some of this babe?" I ask holding the burning blunt between my fingers. I glance over at her with hazy and bloodshot eyes to see her beautiful green ones turning to look at me. She nods and grabs it from my fingers. I lick my lips and shift in my seat as I struggle to focus on the road.

I use my free hand to fix my shorts as my member decides to make itself known

I use my free hand to fix my shorts as my member decides to make itself known. "I want some pictures of you like that." I say softly and she takes another inhale of the strong weed.
"Well I hope you have more because I plan on finishing this." She giggles causing me to chuckle lightly.
"I always come prepared." I smirk before opening up the glove compartment, exposing a baggy full of pre-rolled blunts.
"Where are you taking me now Elijah?" She asks as we turn onto a dirt road. I smirk and carefully drive down the road.
"Somewhere special, don't worry baby I ain't doing nothing shady this time." I chuckle and grip her thigh in my inked hand.
"I'd hope so..." She says lightly, her hand coming down to grip my own. She trails my hand up her body and lets it stop at one of her breasts.
"Be a good girl." I growl only causing her to giggle. She makes me squeeze it in my palm am I repeatedly glance from the road and back at her.

She lets out a soft moan before placing my hand at her mouth. I feel a wetness around my pointer finger and swallow the lump in my throats before looking over at her once again. Her mouth wrapped perfectly around my finger as she stares at me with low eyes.
"You're naughty..." I voice huskily before capturing my bottom lip with my teeth. Another moan falls from her as I feel her wet and heated tongue swirl around my thick limb. My eyes nearly flutter closed as she slides it back and forth, sucking lightly. "That's enough Raven." I warn and she lets my finger slip from her mouth with a giggle. I shake my head and park my car in the long grass.
"What is this place?" Raven asks softly as I open up her door.
"Just a place to come and have fun... hang out." I say as I wrap my arms around her slip waist. I kick my car door closed and place a kiss to the back of her neck. "Follow me..." I say before stepping away from her. We walk through the darkness, continuously stepping on leaves and twigs.

 Raven gasps and releases my hand as she walks towards the edge of the rock

"You like it?" I ask and she turns to look at me.
"It's beautiful..." She smiles and I slowly walk up to her.
"Not as beautiful as you..." I flirt with a smirk and she blushes. I laugh lightly before allowing my hands to grip the bottom of my shirt before lifting it above my head. "Lets jump in." I smile and she looks at me as if I were crazy.
"What no! It's probably freezing, and it late Elijah." She complains but I ignore her. I proceed to removing my shocks and shows before tossing them towards the car.
"Have fun up here by yourself." I tease before running towards the edge and jumping off. My body hits the cool water and I let myself stay under for a few moments before coming to the surface. I smile widely as I look up towards the cliff to see Raven still standing still.
"Elijah!" She whines causing me to chuckle.
"C'mon babe! It feels great, and the water is clean!" I shout up to her and I can tell she's contemplating if she should jump in or not. I bite my bottom lip when I finally see her slip off her sandals and take a deep breath. "I'll be right down here waiting for you!" I yell up to her and she rolls her eyes playfully before going to the edge. She takes a few deep breathes before jumping. I step back a little and laugh when the water from her impact splashes me in the face. She comes to the surface and lets out a squeal.
"It's freezing! I told you it was going to be!" She complains and I grip her waist.
"Want daddy to warm you up?" I tease as I push her hair from her face.

"No I want you, Elijah, to take me home." She pouts and I chuckle lightly before kissing her bottom lip.
"I like you right here... pressed against me." I mumble and suck her lip onto my mouth. I nip the plump flesh lightly before releasing it with a pop. Raven wraps her legs around me tightly and wraps her arms around my neck. Her head tilts slightly and she bites her bottom lip as she stares into my eyes.

Our lips lock and eyes flutter closed as we fall into a soft kiss

Our lips lock and eyes flutter closed as we fall into a soft kiss. My tongues immediately finds its way into her mouth and I place my hands under her thick thighs.
"Ah..." She moans lightly as my thickened member pokes at her womanhood. "You're so big..." She gasps through the kiss making me smile for a second.
"Do you want me inside of you?" I ask between peck and she squeezes her thighs around me before nodding.
"Yes..." She breathes and lets her head fall back. I take this chance to attack her neck and she rubs herself against me. "You sure it's just us out here?" She asks as I suck on her neck. I extend my tongue from my mouth and drag it up to the lobe of her ear before biting it gently.
"It's just us Raven." I mumble before releasing the soft flesh. My hands tug at her striped shirt and she lets it go over her head. She throws it into the glowing blue water and I kiss her cleavage that poked out of her bikini top.

"Elijah..." She moans lightly when I pull down one of the cups of her top and latch my lips to her pierced nipple. I tug lightly at the barrel causing her to gasp. As I continue to show her beast attention one of my hands holds her up while the other pulls her bottoms to the side.
"I can't wait to feel you again..." I groan against her skin as I work to push down my swimming trunks.
"God..." She drags out, throwing her head back as I start to slowly sink myself inside of her. Her walls contract tightly around me making me lick my lips and furrow my brows.
"I hope you haven't let anyone else get in this..." I groan as I bottom out inside of her. Her body trembles and her nails dig into the skin on the back of my neck.
"A-and if I d-did?" She tests me making me growl.
"I'll fucking kill them." I admit honestly and she laughs for a moment before moaning loudly. I pull her up, her walls tugging at the skin of my dick as I raise her. "I ain't fucking around with you Raven." I spit before dropping her down fully onto my dick. Her mouth drops open widely but nothing comes out. I grip her waist tightly in my hands before pulling feverishly in and out of her.
"Elijah!" She screams, her voice echoing throughout the dark and empty space.
"I love you Raven..." I whisper against her cheek before biting it.

"Tell me you love me baby." I beg, my member poking at her g-spot. Whimpers and loud moans continue to fall from her lips as she hides her face in the crook of my neck. "Please Raven... tell me..." I whisper in her hair and now I'm slamming into her roughly.
"I'm cumming Elijah..." She gasps, her pointed nails fucking up the skin of my back.
"Tell me you love me." I grit and she gasps as I begin to circle my hips.
"I-I can't..." She whispers, her thighs beginning to shake.
"Just tell me please..." I whimper, my eyes welling with tears. "Lie to me..." I whisper and hug her tightly against me as she gets ready to release around me.
"I-I... I love... I love you..." She attempts to get out through her loud moans. I feel her hot liquids trial onto me and I smile as I bite my bottom lip. My dick throbs inside of her and I continue to pump in and out of her. "Fuck!" She screams as she releases the rest of her orgasm.
"Say it one more time babe..." I beg, gasping for air.
"I love you!" She cries out and my eyes roll back. I release my heavy load deep inside of her and we both shudder at the feeling. My fingers dig into her sides as I let her walls milk me of the rest of my orgasm. "Fuck Elijah..." She whispers breathlessly as her head falls against my broad chest. I look up at the dark sky and clench my eyes shut as a tear slips down my freckled cheek.
"I love you..." I whisper once more but I'm sure she can't hear me due to her being so high on an ecstasy ride.
________________________
🙃 things starting to come together a lil bit. Comment/vote ❤️