Chapter 13

KOL POV

He hit the floor hard and the sound his body made crashing against the floor was like music to my hears.

He got up right after, You shouldn't have done that, Jack said in a low, angry tone. He came at me and I quickly dodged his punch, I grabbed his hand and began to squeeze. Hard. I could hear and feel all the bones from his hand breaking. All he could do was try and push me off while grunting and yelling.

He broke free and tackled me. At this point everyone in the bar were around us trying to interfere. I was able to lift myself up from the floor as I grabbed his collar and continued to punch over and over again. I was so drunk and the anger building up inside me made me forget who owned this bar.

We were pulled away from each other by Josh. Enough! Kol get out, he said while looking at me, he turned to look at Jack and continued, you too. Out.

Jack glared at me and walked away. He was out of the bar and I still stood there, looking down trying to control my anger. Marcel! I heard Josh call and soon I heard him come near.

Kol. Kol. Kol, come on. Lets go. I knew this would happen sooner or later. He grabbed my arm and started pushing me out. I jerked my arm back and walked away outside with Marcel on my trail.

Kol, you have a daughter and look at you! I knew you wouldn't last! Not even for your daughter.

He kept talking and talking. Everything he was saying was true. But if he knew. If only he knew how my daughter doesn't want anything to with us. She'd rather leave with some guy than stay with her family. I don't blame her though. Why would she stay with such a dysfunctional family where destruction follows.

He walked with me all the way home where Nik greeted us by the door. Well brother, it looks you had an eventful night, he told me with a smile on his face which soon disappeared once he came to the end of his sentence, Inside. Now. I stared at him for a few seconds until I finally entered.

I knew this was going to happen Klaus. 

Yes, I see you know my brother very well.

Yeah. I seem to know all the Mikealson very well when it comes to things like this.

No need to worry Marcel, I will handle this.

They spoke as If I wasn't there.

Worry? Klaus if Josh would have gotten there just a minute late, Kol would have ripped apart that guy. Do you know the chaos that would have caused? Not only that, but do you know how all the vampires and witches would have reacted with Kol causing all this trouble?

Oh please, If they have a problem with what I do, then please send them my way. I would be happy to rip their h-, I was cut off by Nik, Enough! Marcel I will handle brother, and nothing like this will ever happen again, Nik told marcel and went close to him and put his hand on his shoulder and continued, I promise.

Marcel looked at Nik then at me then back at Nik, control him. 

He finally left.

Nik turned to look at me, Follow me. Now. With that Nik began to walk off, confident that I was following right behind, and I was.

We entered the family room, there he sat down and signaled me to do the same. I walked up and sat down.

Please enlighten as to why.

As to why what.

Why you were bloody drunk and causing trouble while your daughter was here in the house waiting for your return!! At this point, Nik was yelling. Clearly mad.