1. Where it Began

"Oh fuck! Right there Harry! Harder... HARDER!" cried a young woman, sweat dripping of her in waves as she wrived of the bed in what could only be described as complete and utter ecstacy.

"You like that dont you, beg for me, beg to be filled with my cock!" Replied one Harry Potter as he fucked the girl into his mattress with his 11 inch cock.

"Please fuck me! Fuck this dirty little slut! Oh Merlin Harry pleaase!"

Harry chuckled as he heard her speak dirty to him and started to increase his pace going harder and deeper with each thrust.

"Oh Merlin... im nearley there, im gonna come!"

"Me to Theia, take my load you dirty slut" and with one more thrust he emptied himself into her, loving how her pussy squeezed his dick.

The two teens lay panting on the bed, still joined at the core.

"That was great thanks love." Harry told her before wrapping his strong arms around her tiny frame, being the 6'3 lad he is he easily swallows her small 5'2 frame with his arms. He gently eases his way out of her pussy and hugs her from behind.

"Go to sleep lover, my parents arent back for another 2 days."

To tired to protest, Theia just snuggled further into his chest and went straight to sleep, not thinking of the consequences having sex with Harry could cause.

---The Next Morning---

Harry woke up to a banging on his bedroom door, the voice of his mom echoed in his head as he snuggled into the warmth next to him, trying to go back to sleep.

"Harry, Dont make me come in there!" Lily Potter shouts as she tries to get her son to get up. There was no reply so she went straight in, and as she stepped into the room and turned on the light, she could not stop the scream that came out of her throat.

Harry instantly shot up, bringing the girl he was snuggling with him.

"Mom what are you doing here! your not meant to be back till tomorrow!" He shouted as he hurriedly covered his and Theia's bodies with his duvet.

"Forget that! What the hell is this Harry!"

"Mom, please let me explain! We were just-"

"Just what Harry! I can see quiet clearly what it was you were doing!"

"We were-"

"No Harry! Im so dissapointed in you! I cant believe i actually came home to you sleeping with this  slut!"

Theia flinched at that... What a good forst impression she was giving... But she couldnt help but think if that was what she looked like, a no good common whore... She struggled to keep the tears at bay as she realized this.

"Mom she isnt a slut!" Harry shouted, outraged at his mom for saying  something like that, as he looked over and saw his girl struggling to not cry, his anger dimmed and he tried to sooth her worries.

"How would you know harry! Who knows how many guys she has been with before you!"

"She didnt sleep with anyone before me!"

"How do you know that!"

"MOM I TOOK HER FUCKING VIRGINITY!"

Lily calmed down, realising what she was saying, she looked over to the girl who had slept with her son and regret pooled in her stomach as she saw the tears in her eyes.

"Okay Harry... but please just tell me one thing..."

"What?" Harry asked looking confused.

"Did you use protection?"

Harry thought back and his eyes widened as he realised that for the entire time he had been sleeping with theia, which was nearly 5 months, he had never once used protection it seems that Theia came to the same conclusion as she had widened her eys to and she slowly brought her hand up to her stomach.

"Im going to take that as a no then, how long has thing been going on?" Lily asked, unnaturally calm about the situation.

"Four-five months, we never used any protection though..." he told her.

Theia suddently let out a cry as she realized the truth... She had been throwing up for nearly 2 and a half months now, how could she not have realised it sooner... she blindley clutched at her stomach, shocked to feel the slight bump.

Harry realising that something was wrong traced his hand to hers and slowly moved it out of the way as he pulled up her shirt, startled to see the slight bump resting casually on her abdomen.

"Mom, what do i  do..." he asaked with tears slowly coming down his face, finally realising that he was going to be a dad at 17.

Lily was at a loss, the girl was obviously pregnant, and it was obviously her sons. she was gonna have a grand-baby at 37!

"Harry i dont know what to-" Lily was cut of as her husband walked into the room.

James was startled to say the least, what was going on- his son was on the bed crying, holding a youg woman who was also crying and then he saw his wife, near tears. But hen he started to look closer and frowned in confusion at what he saw. The two teens on the bed were both naked, Harry had his hand on her stomach and he was squeezing it gently, and then james noticed the bump.

"Harry, son please tell me you didnt-" James didnt finish, he ddint need to, the look in his sons face told him everything he needed to know.

His son had gotten this girl pregnant....