His Bad Boy Ways

Katie Stevens is the head cheerleader and popular girl at Easton high. She is feisty, loyal and super protective of her friends. When her best friend Kayla gets dumped by school bad boy Drew Parker, Katie promises to exact revenge on the boy who broke her best friends heart. But when her father gets a job transfer to Europe and her only choices are between leaving the only place she has ever known as home or residing with the Parkers the very ones who spawned Satan himself reverently referred to girls by as Drew. Katie has no choice but to move in with him. But the more time she spends with Drew, the more she finds it difficult to get him back for what he has done to Kayla and the more she tries the harder it is to resist his pull. Because Drew is not just a bad boy, who uses girls like toilet paper and hides his kindness behind a mountain load of attitude, but behind his many layers he is a boy of wonder. One that might show Katie with a melting smile and the glint of danger in his eyes, what falling in love is all about.  

Genre: Teen Fiction 

Completed!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------

Always goooooooooooood! I love you magicalbeing <3