Master Konan and Sir Kraytos

~CHAPTER TWO~

"Drop Anchor! And raise those sails!" echoed Kraytos.

Kraytos was First Mate aboard the Black Dragon and Master Konan's most trusted friend. Master Konan could trust him to handle the untamed crew of The Black Dragon. Even though the family was difficult, they were beyond loyal to Captain Konan. To disobey, was not an option. So loyal, these men would sail this ship off the edge of the Earth if Captain commanded. Any naysayers would meet * "The Captains Daughter" or have * "a last dance with Jack" the hangman. Everyone feared Captain and his *Cat.......... except me of course. Nothing got my juices flowing faster than Captain tieing me up and threatening me with his whip!

As the men dropped the anchor, raised the sails, and readied the dinghy to row ashore, I heard my Master call for me...

"Leena!?.......LEENA!"

I lay there smiling, deliberately ignoring him. I love listening to the small, barely noticeable, panic in his deep throaty voice. So strong and Dominant, but when it comes to me.....his weak spot. Im his only weakness, and I love nothing more than reminding him of it.

"Damn it all. KRAYTOS!" bellowed Master Konan.

"Yes, Sir?"  said Kraytos coolly. He was just as masculine as Captain Kronos, but more gentle. Less of a temper.

"Where the fuck is leena!?"

" I just saw her moments ago Sir, let me ask the wench camilla.....CAMILLA!"

Damn.....game over. Camilla knew all. The Crew called it a gift, she called it a curse.

"Yes Sir Kraytos? Captain Konan..."  she lowered her eyes and bowed her head.

" Tell me where leena is, since Kraytos cant seem to keep her in her place.

Shit, now Kraytos is in trouble too.

"Sir, I ...." 

"Silence Kraytos. I want to hear nothing from you. If you lost her again, you will be severely punished my friend." Master Konan was too proud to show how scared he was. To lose her again would break his very soul to pieces.

Oh no, I didnt mean to get Kraytos in trouble....again. Master is more angry than I thought he would be. I instantly regret my decision.

"Captain Konan, leena sleeps with The Mermaid." she bowed once more and made her way amidship.

Safe! I silently thanked camilla in whispers and close my eyes, slowly shifting to my side. She knew what I was doing, she knows all. But she also knew how to cover for me. Poor girl has been doing it for years. Im lost without her.

I can hear my Master climb the stairs at a fast pace. His long, thick legs make loud stomps without trying, on the weathered wood. Suddenly the stomping ceases. I know He sees me. He's silently watching me "sleep". I must have really scared him because by now i'd be over his knee biting the sword, as he belts my ass a nice cherry red! Now I feel bad. I pretend to be cold and shift a little, grabbing myself and bringing my knees higher towards my chest, wondering what hes thinking and what will happen to me.

Next thing I know, Captain Konan is laying beside me, wrapping his arms around me like an octopus, taking its prey down into the deep blue. His long arms and legs with his huge muscles hold me tight. My blanket of armor, my shield from enemies and life itself. He holds me as if I had been stolen from Him. Rubbing his face in my hair, breathing in my scent deeply. Coconut milk, his favorite.