-21-

Mira face palmed realizing she left her notebook at the dressing room. She quickly made her way towards the room before they came back. She was aware that they had left to watch the other performances.

She knocked softly on the door and then slowly opened it. The light was on but no one was inside not even the staff. Her eyes wandered around searching for the object she had come for.

She even looked behind the chairs and tables but couldn't seem to find it. In frustration she groaned loudly.

"I think one of the members placed it in that drawer." It was hard to not recognize that voice. She turned around and saw Yuta leaning against the doorframe and pointing at one of the drawers. She opened it and pulled it out. A sigh of relief escaped her lips.

He didn't leave the spot, purposely blocking the passage.

"I thought you wanted to be a dentist?" He asked crossing his arms. She ignored him. "Are you really not gonna reply?"

She just shrugged.

"I'm not gonna budge unless you say at least one word to me." He was being stubborn. She slowly made her towards him. Only a few inches separated them.

"Move." Yuta smiled causing her to roll her eyes.

"How long have you known?" He asked this time catching all her attention. This was a question she couldn't ignore.

"Known what?"

"That I was a trainee.."

"I didn't. I found out when you debuted. I mean it explained why you stopped talking to me. I understood," Yuta nodded.

"Were you mad?"

"I wasn't mad, Yuta. I was happy for you. You're doing great,"

"Than why are you acting like this?"

"How do you want me to act? I haven't seen you in three years. We are basically strangers at this point." He was hurt by her words. He didn't feel the same as her. He thought they knew each other really well.

"We're not though. I don't think we'll ever be."

Her lips parted. This wasn't what she had expected. Even though she liked the words he spoke, there were pointless.

"I like you Yuta but you're an idol. I'm not risking my own career and yours. It was nice seeing you again but it would be better if we both just move on."

Yuta wrapped his hands over her wrist to stop from her leaving. Turning her around and making her face him.

"Aren't you hot?" He asked softly and carefully. She looked away a small blush creeping onto her cheek.

"Does it matter?"

"If I care enough to ask then it does. Take care of yourself. Don't care about the rest,"

"You're making this so hard for me,"

"You're making it hard on yourself."

[i want to reach a 100 votes before I get 1k reads! Also are you enjoying this book so far? Thank you<3]