Chad Tepper - He's In A Mood

Chad had been getting a lot more stressed out recently and it would definitely show in what he did everyday. He'd leave the house before you woke up and would come home just as you were going to bed and it sucked because you knew he was working himself up and it was making him feel like crap on the inside.

"Chad, I made dinner." You called out to him when you heard the front door open and close, but he didn't respond and just headed up the stairs. You felt quite upset but you swept it off and turned the stove up and going to check on him.

"Chad?" You questioned walking into your shared bedroom. His back was facing you.

"Babe what's been wrong with you?" You asked him crossing your hand over your chest.

"Nothing, can you leave me alone Y/N? I can't be dealing with your shit at the moment." He sighed still not looking at you and that made you angry. You walked over and stood in front of him so he could properly see you.

"Leave you alone Chad? You've left me alone for this past month, do you know how that feels? How about I tell you? I'm sick of not seeing you and it kills that you're hurting and not telling me about what you're doing and how you're feeling. The guy in front of me right now is someone I don't know. All I want is my boyfriend back Chad, where is he?" Your voice cracked and you headed towards the door again.

"Y/N wait?" Chad whispered, you turned around and he had tears in his eyes.

"I'm sorry for not being here and not being the perfect boyfriend. I'm so caught up in my own shit that I've neglected you and I'm so sorry." He put his head in his hands and began silently crying. Your weakness was him crying and you immediately ran over to him and wrapped your arms around him.

"It's okay babe, you're alright." You cooed rocking him back and forth. His head was buried in the crook of your neck as it became wet from his tears.

"Don't cry, take your time and we can go and eat some food and catch up on all of the things we missed." You reassured him. He looked up and planted his lips on yours.

"Even when I'm the biggest asshole, you stick by me and I don't know why, I love you Y/N." Chad mumbled.

"I love you to Chad."