Intro

Hi, I'm Kassandra Willow. If you're reading this I'm dead.
I took my chance and glided peacefully off of the bridge me and Oscar walked on as a kid. I Died Happily. I didn't die for you, or for them, or for anyone except for myself. I died to stop it all.
I was 17 and I had been a victim of many things ranging from physical abuse to constant torment from fellow students. When I was 10 my mum had just married this guy named Jack and I still refuse to call him my step-dad because that isn't what he acted like. And that is when it all started.

After about 2 weeks into the marriage I had realize that when I got home from school my mum always had a new cut or bruise. I knew deep down what they were from but I never said anything. About a month after that Jack had started coming in my room at random times of the day without knocking and I didn't have a lock. One time, I was changing into my bathing suit because we were going to the beach and he opened the door to my room and shoved me into the wall and hit me repeatedly. I screamed for my mum but no one answered. When I heard footsteps running down the stairs and a loud "IM PHONING THE POLICE!" I knew who it was It was my brother. In present time he is 27 and I would like to tell him "I'm sorry, I died in vain and I don't want to be remembered as "depressed" I want to be remembered as "happy that it all ended" and I will miss you." (And I want Happy played at my Funeral for added irony) when Oscar threatened to phone the police Jack stopped hitting me and ran.

Now, on to my peers...