Escape

Bakugou was beyond frustrated. The situation just couldn't have escalated worse than it had. The psycho guy had taken Deku God knows where to do God knows what to him and Bakugou could not move an inch without sinking deeper into this stupid loveseat. To top it all up, there was that little girl now in the room, too who looked like a small, starved scared animal as she cowered back into the darkness of a corner. Bakugou had fruitlessly attempted making eye contact with her, but she only coiled further back against her corner as a response. What the hell had they done to that child to make her tremble like a leaf? It infuriated him beyond anything else to think of all possible scenarios.

The only bright side to this mess (that Deku had dragged them into) was that he could feel his powers ploddingly flowing through his veins again, if he focused hard enough, steam evaporated from his tied fists. That could only mean one thing. If they didn't want him to damn this place to hell with his explosions, they would come to inject him again with whatever they had had before to block his quirk. It would be his chance to counter attack if he managed to break off from the ropes before that, he would grab the little girl, save Deku and blast the villains to kingdom come.

A mad, somewhat deranged grin split the teenager's face in two. He would be the true hero in this. Ha! Take that Deku.

"Hey, you" he croaked, red eyes fixated upon the cowering child. The little girl visibly tensed, dipped her head further between her knees and wrapped her arms tightly around her fragile build. She looked like a quivering ball of nerves.

Bakugou's hard look softened at the sight. Perhaps, a more gentle approach would be smarter in the child's state.

"Hey...." He tried his best to make his voice as soft and friendly as his usually loud vocal cords allowed him to. Deku always managed to make people and children love him alike. Well, it was no wonder; the damn nerd had a voice like honey and a smile as bright as the sun. Of course children were attracted to that sort of cheesy crap. Maybe, if he tried hard enough, he could imitate Deku's tranquil tone. "...I mean no harm to you. My name is Bakugou Katsuki, I am here to help you."

Finally, the little girl's half face peeked from between her knees. Cautious green eyes, half hidden between tufts of unruly brown hair stared intensely at Bakugou. Her eyes eerily reminded him of Deku's, they were the exact same shade and shape. Deku had always been a doe-eyed bastard.

"Help me?" her voice was frail and wobbly and full of suspicion. "How can you do that when you are tied over there?"

Sassy, smartass little kid. She definitely had a lot of similarities with Deku. It was irritating. Bakugou tried his best for a friendly smile but that didn't seem to reassure the kid.
"Listen, kid, I am a hero, I am here to capture the bad guys and rescue you. You know, typical hero stuff. You can actually help me do that if you listen to me" he impatiently stated, voice pressing. He didn't have time for this. As if to confirm that, a piercing scream of pain made the hairs on Bakugou's neck stand. The ground-roof above his head shook and dust sprinkled over his head.

Rage contorted Bakugou's face. That was Deku's scream. Bakugou was going to kill that psycho-bastard.

"What's your name, kid?"

"Fukuhara Akane". the girl mumbled, panic rising in her voice.

"Akane, will you help me or not?"

The girl tensed for a second before standing up and determinedly approaching Bakugou. She curtly nodded.

"Good, then...untie me"

By the time Akane's frail fingers had managed to untangle the ropes on his wrists, Bakugou felt his full power returning to him. The boy jumped off from the love seat and grabbed the little girl's hand. If he hurried, he'd avoid bumping into the woman and he'd reach Deku in time before the psycho-bastard sliced him into little pieces. He hadn't liked the way that bastard had been looking at the green-haired boy in the slightest.

With the little girl on one hand, he punched the door open, blowing it off its cringes and run fast out of the room.

"Bakugou-kun, I can't catch up" the child complained, her scrawny legs quivering. Without a second to waste, he crouched down. "Get on my back and hold on tight" the child did as she was told and once Bakugou made sure she was secured he sprinted away as fast as he could.

Luckily, the hideout wasn't too complicated, a narrow rocky corridor with scattered doors on each side. It wasn't hard to find the room. He found the right door and kicked it open at the back of the corridor. It was the only one that was left unlocked. Instantly he felt Akane' grip tightening around his neck, the little girl shoving her face into Bakugou's back. So, this was where they brought her and did whatever the hell they did to her.

The first thing his red eyes landed on made his blood run cold. Tied up against the wall was Deku, his wrists and ankles individually cuffed. His bare chest was glistening with layers of sweat and decorated with scars, bruises and burns. There seemed to be no inch of skin on his torso left unharmed. The curly haired boy was seemingly unconscious, head hanging limp on top of his chest.

"Deku" Bakugou mouthed in disbelief. He hurried towards him. The boy looked almost dead, he was so damn pale. He reached out with his hand and lifted his face into sight. Even his face hadn't been spared, there was a large scar running from his right temple right down to the base of his neck, his right eye was bruised, as if punched and there was dried blood gathered below his nose and lip.

"Deku...say something..." he gripped his chin and shook him, but the boy was as limb as a puppet. "Izuku!" He slapped him across the face and was relieved to see Deku's eyes moving behind his closed eyelids. A groan of pain escaped the green haired-boy's lips.

At least, he was alive. Bakugou blew off the cuffs, starting from his ankles and them moving to his wrists, careful not to hurt the boy even more. When the last cuff was destroyed and there was nothing holding Deku up, the boy started falling forwards. But Bakugou had expected it, he stood there and caught him, an arm wrapping around the boy's middle and pressed him against him, making sure he wouldn't fall on his face.

Great, now he had to carry both Deku and the little girl out of there. There was no way he could fight off the villains like that. All he could hope to do was get out of this mole hole. With Deku injured like that, who knew how much more the boy could take? Bakugou could already feel Deku's body trembling in his arms. He didn't know if it was because of the pain or shock.

He turned; ready to leave this creepy room. But, this time, in front of the door, stood the psycho-bastard, Rin. He was smiling as if this was nothing but entertainment for him. It made Bakugou want to blast him away with all his force.

"You bastard..." he hissed, rage visible in his voice. "...what have you done to Deku? I'll fucking kill you"

"Now, now...Bakugou-kun...I haven't tried all of my toys on Midoriya-kun" he calmly replied. "I have only managed to break the bones on his legs and slice him up before he blacked out on me; I have much more fun equipment for him. So, could you please put him down?"

"You sick bitch!" Bakugou yelled, taking a threatening step forward. "I'll tear you to pieces" He balled his free hand into a fist and readied himself for a big blow when he sensed Deku stirring in his arm.

"Ka-Kacchan..." his voice was weak, barely audible. "...Don't...just run...you c-can't win. Just run."

"Bakugou-kun" the little girl's voice was laced with fear, her arms tightening like vice around Bakugou's neck. "P-please get me out of here. I am scared"

Why? Why were they so scared of this man? What could the bastard actually do that made him so dangerous? Bakugou's eyes turned back to Rin, there was a man grin plastered across his face, his eyes widened.

"Well...aren't you going to fight me, Bakugou-kun?" he challenged, tone rowdy with delight and craze.

"FUCK YOU, YOU SON OF A BITCH! DIE!" Kacchan bellowed at the top of his lungs! He allowed the sweet heat of his power warm up his palm, he lunged forward, fist pointed towards Rin.

On the second of impact, he lifted his fist up in the air. A sphere of light exploded from his hand, indulging everything into a blinding whiteness, in the speed of light, the force of the explosion launched towards the earthy roof, blowing dirt and rock alike into a hole.

Among the chaos of dust and falling rocks, he secured with an arm around Deku's waist and with his free palm, he gathered all his might and sweat and blasted them off through the hole to the surface.

They had escaped.