chapter 21

JASMINE'S POV

"...put the peanut in the peanut hole!" Liam just finished the punchline of his joke, which wasn't funny, but it made all of us die laughing.

I missed this. Me, my friends, my boyfriend, all just hanging out and laughing and just having a great time together. I didn't have this at Eddie's, and that made me regret going back to Eddie's on my birthday even more. I mean, sure me and Eddie made up a little bit, but I still remember him hitting me all those times, even after we made up when I was scolding him about killing Jake. And besides, Eddie's the only one I talked to in that gang. Everybody else I talked to, I hate them. It feels good to be back in my own gang, in my own neighborhood.

"What are you thinking about?" I heard Harry's deep voice in my ear, sending chills down my spine.

I looked up at him.

"I'm just happy to be back." I smiled.

He chuckled and kissed my forehead.

"I'm happy that you're back." He smiled back at me.

That small scene earned us wolf whistles from Liam and Danielle, which resulted in my cheeks turning pink.

"You guys are assholes." I joked, which made them laugh.

After about 10 more minutes of joking around, Harry's phone started ringing.

"Hello?" He answered. "Hey Lou ... No not really. ... Sure. Sounds fun. ... Meet you guys there at 9? ... Cool. See you then. ... Alright. Bye." He hung up his phone and stuffed it back in his pockets, wrapping me back up in his arms. "Wanna go clubbing tonight?" He asked me.

"Oh God do I!" I exclaimed. "I fucking need it! Eddie didn't let me go anywhere! I was lucky if I could go shopping with the bitches I hated the most!"

Maybe I should mention the part about Eddie wanting to talk to him? Eh. Maybe later.

"Well, lucky for you, I'm giving you a lot more freedom." He chuckled, and his eyes travelled down to my cleavage. "Or I might just keep you to myself tonight." He smirked.

I laughed and playfully slapped his chest.

"Do you guys wanna come?" Harry offered to Liam and Danielle.

"Ye--" Danielle started, but was cut off by Liam.

"Nah. We're gonna have a night in." He winked at her.

Liam has a dirty side? Whaaaaaat? Just kidding. Even though he's the nicest gang member ever, Danielle's told me that Liam has an extremely kinky side. I stopped her right there, I didn't need to know anymore.

"Well. While you guys stay here and get naughty..." Harry stood up and helped me up with him. "...we're going back home." He emphasized the word 'home' and looked at me when he said it, which made me crack a small smile.

"Alright have fun." Liam said quickly and practically rushed us out of their house.

Geez. Someone's anxious.

'''''

I pulled up at Harry's house the same time he did. Yeah, I still have his car. And he had a rental, so we had to go separate to get both cars home.

"I'm gonna get you for stealing my car. Just watch." He said, not even fighting the grin that spread across his face.

"Technically, I didn't steal it. Eddie stole it. I just drive it." I retorted.

"Same difference."

Once we were in the house, Harry didn't waste any time connecting his lips with mine. God how I missed his kisses, his touch, his everything. I felt his large hands roamed down my back to my ass, and he cupped it, pulling me closer to him. As usual, my hands went to the back of his neck and fisted the curls there, making him let out a groan into the kiss.

"Fuck I love it when you do that baby." He mumbled against my lips and tried pulling me even closer to him, as if our bodies weren't squished together enough.

He lifted one of my legs and wrapped it around his waist trying to get as much of me as possible. He walked forward a little bit, making me walk backwards, and I was pushed up against a wall. He broke the kiss and instead of kissing down to my neck like he usually does, he put his lips to my ear.

"You missed me having you against the wall, didn't you?" He said huskily and roughly before licking me earlobe ever so slightly.

I moaned in response, making him smirk. He put his lips against mine again and forced his tongue into my mouth and started grinding his crotch into mine, making me release little moans into the kiss. He broke the kiss to let out moans himself, and he lifted my other leg around his waist, grinding harder.

"Oh God." I whimpered.

He locked his eyes on mine, not stopping his movements, and let out pants of pleasure.

"You like that?" He groaned. "You missed having my big cock inside of you, yeah? Filling you up, hitting all the spots that made you feel so good." He added, going faster.

"F-Fuck Harry. You're gonna make me cum like this." I moaned.

That made him only go harder and faster, if that was possible.

"Ugh Jasmine." He moaned. "Cum for me baby."

Those simple words made my orgasm wash over me while moaning out Harry's name. He went faster and faster, until he let out a deep groan while throwing his head back. When he was done, I dropped my legs back onto the floor. Both of our breaths were heavy, and my eyes travelled over to the clock. 7:13.

"We should probably start getting ready now." I suggested.