HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY

Haii guys, this is the important update of this FRIENDSHIP SPECIAL......becoz today is........FRIENDSHIP DAY.........

HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY ............

"Maybe the world failed to see you crying. But I have witnessed your silent tears. Those that you beautifully carry beneath the veil of your smile, along with the dried eyes." Replied my bestie seeing me with not so usual smile.

when I was alone 
you were there

when I would cry till death
you were there

when I would sit alone in the dark 
you would be there

and now I promise that I will always be there for you  

  Friendship is one of life's greatest treasures. Friends that are loyal are always there to make you laugh when you are down, they are not afraid to help you avoid mistakes and they look out for your best interest. This kind of friend can be hard to find, but they offer a friendship that will last a lifetime. Other friends may not be quite as loving. The pain caused by a friendship marred by betrayal is not easy to overcome. In fact, many poems find their inspiration from the joy brought about by a loving friendship or the pain caused by a failed friendship.

Today is a day for u to remember ur friends who r with u and those who r not with u..........

Tag ur bestieeeeees and wish them.........

Thanks a lot everyone for being a part of this FRIENDSHIP SPECIAL DAY...........    

We got lots of quotes and poems from many of our friends........

We ll announce the winner in next update.........

Ashwathy............

IshqbaaziParivaar..........