Yellow by Coldplay

Louis was startled from the plump pair of lips on his.

He broke out of trance and kissed Harry back with as much power. The metal piercing on Louis' lips made Harry desire more and more. He leaned farther down Harry, where now Harry was underneath him. Louis' hands made home near Harry's head on the blanket.

Harry keeps his hands on Louis' chest and digs his painted nails a little. He looks up at Louis and notices a different look that he couldn't explain and surely miss.

However, Louis got too carried away because.. this was Harry and he was finally kissing him. Lips to lips and it was so breathtakingly amazing. So when Louis travels his right hand to explore Harry's stomach, a hand stops him.

Harry looks up at him innocently, "I-I'm not ready for that," he blushed, "J-Just lips."

Louis immediately pulls his hand back, "It's alright babe, anything you need."

He dives back in kissing Harry's angelic lips with passion and so much want. He really wants to run his hands everywhere, but if Harry isn't ready--he isn't ready.

Louis breaks the kiss when they both need air--and god. Harry looks so fucking good. With his cherry lips, flushed cheeks, and glassy eyes. An angel: his Harry.

"Why are you staring?" Harry reddened.

"Cause you're beautiful."

Harry mumbles, "You say that a lot."

Louis licked his lips, "I like emphasizing things that are true if you hadn't notice."

Harry laughed cutely and sat up, making Louis sit up too. Louis was internally pouting because he really wanted to keep his mouth on Harry's.

Harry looked up at the sky and pointed to the stars with his glove, "Which one do you think shines the most."

Louis kept looking at Harry like he was the best thing he's ever had, and Harry was, "Um.. I don't know."

Harry mumbled a 'hmm', but Louis continued.

"I don't think it matters which one is the brightest or shiniest, I think what matters is," Louis was so whipped, "who they shine for." He stared at Harry.

Harry questioned, "What do you mean?"

Louis smirked and started whispering in a tune tone, "Look at the stars, look how they shine for you and everything you do."

Harry blushed under Louis' gaze. Louis grabbed Harry's hand and hastily stood them up: "W-What are you doing Louis?"

"I'm gonna dance with you."

Louis firmly placed his hands on Harry's lower back, and Harry slowly put his arms around Louis' covered neck.

Looking at Harry's green eyes, Louis whispered the lyrics, "I came along, I wrote a song for you, and all the things you do, and it was called yellow." Harry fluttered his eyelashes under the attention Louis gave him.

Other people gave him the crap and rude and nasty attention, --but Louis, he made him feel like the only one deserving the best and pretty attention.

Harry then laid his head on Louis' chest and closed his eyes, hearing Louis' soothing voice.

Louis looked down and kissed Harry hair, "Your skin. Oh your skin and bones turn into something beautiful and you know you know." Louis paused because the next words.. he was ready to say them because he did... but Harry he wasn't so sure about.

The hell with it.

"You know I love you," Louis said, making Harry's eyes open and look up.

Louis intensely stared at him again, daring himself, "You know I love you so."

Harry smiled.

"I love you, Harry."

Harry's green eyes made him see his own stars,"I love you, Louis."

After that Louis kissed him again and again.

Under the stars' light and no one else around, they weren't complaining.