Tag 1#

I'm sorry that it's a girl!!A girl is the only gender I can roleplay as

A girl is the only gender I can roleplay as. Well... I can roleplay as a gay guy.. But I'm better as a girl.. so I'm sorry...

Name;
Lacey Noose

Age;
18

Gender;
Female

Species;
Human

Sexuality;
Straight

Personality;
Lacey is a bit shy, though she can be very standoffish. She has some minor anger issues. And she is bipolar. So... it's very unexpected with her. But, what you can expect is a lot of flustered moments.

Looks;

Other;Lacey has scars on the back of her neck that are REALLY sensitive

Other;
Lacey has scars on the back of her neck that are REALLY sensitive. Though... no one really knows how they got there..

Backstory;
Lacey was born into a small family-but they were wealthy. For all the wrong reasons though. Her family worked with gangs and criminals to get their wealth. Lacey grew up being oblivious to this. But one night, she found out the horrible truth. And that caused her to have a target on her back for most of her life. Lacey was put in the hospital more than once because of rival gangs using her as the weak point. The scars on her neck came from a time when someone used some type of weapon to try and kill her. But that didn't go to well. It ended up with her having to get surgery to make sure she didn't die. And as you can tell, she didn't die. Her parents and the gang members have been put into jail because of all the shady things they've been doing. And that has left Lacey on her own. She lives in a mansion, but her job isn't quite the best. It's not well paying, and the reason she has to get a job is because the government won't give her her parents money until she's 21 years old. So, all she has is the mansion for shelter, and then her job to get money to buy food and such. Not the best childhood, but not the worst either.

Powers;
None

Weapons;
None

Class;
N/A

Password;
Lasagna

@_not_important_