Chapter 1: First Friend?

Ji-woo's Pov

I sighed, exactly right were I first glance at my new school. I didn't imagine or expect to be this huge! I'm quite surprise that they didn't disappoint me or anything, I can assure you I can totally smell it with my own nose, for sure!
(A/N:Totally not sarcastic😉)

Though it's hard to be a new student and make new friends, especially when my dad goes to abroad all the time, I have to make an effort to make one. But, finally, HALLELUJAH!!! Were gonna stay to Seoul for good if it's official, I really don't know okay, still not sure man. After thinking myself for an hour or so, if I should go in or nah, since people think I'm a creep here. I just YOLO it! So, I just walked inside the grand entrance of this Expensive School well to be precise it's just a normal school, everyone in the school well not everyone, you know what I mean, grabbed their attention to me as in ME! I blinked once then twice and started to looked around, while I show my nervous face to them.

"Is there something wrong in my face? What is going on?! WHY IS EVERYONE LOOKING AT ME?! FOR PETE'S SAKE I DON'T HAVE MY WHITE FLAG BACK UP!" I said to myself and touching my face like a weirdo, and of course, I really want to surrender BUT I CAN'T EVEN FIND MY WHITE FLAG!

I just walk and walk like I didn't care at all, but I do! Cause in my situation it feels so uncomfortable which it is! I really got worried at myself right now, why you ask? Well, BECAUSE BY THE TIME I ATTEND THE FREAKING CEREMONY, RUMOURS WILL FLY ACROSS IN THE AUDITORIUM LIKE A BRAND NEW SPORTS CAR OR ANYTHING THAT IS FAST!?

Right now all of the students just left their things inside their respective classroom, though, I as well did the same. We all headed to the ceremony since were so Nice, and some of the others just doesn't feel like it.

First of all, my goal here in this school to aim high, and meet my parents expectation.

Anyways, a lot happened in the ceremony; national anthem, prayer, and other boring speeches. Then someone came on stage which I am really looking forward to. As he stood right there in his seat, and walked in a imaginary red carpet. He walks very elegant, it caused a diseas or something to the girls, but I aint falling for it, psh. But really, he walks so elegant in the imaginary carpet. Then time stopped...

Coincidently, our eyes met, yes, right there in my row seat. Well, to be honest I think I'm having some second thoughts here as well.

"Oh My Gosh, did he just.... No"

"Nu-uh. He ain't even yours."

"You wish!"

"Oh,please!" As random girls whisper to eachother that I don't even know who they are.

And basicallly that's what you call my second thought, plus all of the students here are so random and weird anyways. Though, I'm guessing that the "president"  who is in charge this year for our school, seems to be popular.

As he keeps walking on this imaginary red carpet, but then again, the stage of honour was waiting for him. He passed by a lot of row seats, and when he does passed by one.... I don't want to say it, BUT! It's worth it. They started to a whisper, then normal talk, then a gorilla noise that came from their own mouth, as if I can hear the noise about the "president" psh. Seriously, I can legit hear the noises not just in my row but everyone's. I wonder what's his secret hmm... But nah, I don't care anyways.

Finally, he reached to the stage like a dude who can do anything and I want to be on that place as well. Then he smiled with his rectangular box smile, as if it was a magic power that can cause a big problem, though he did it right there, in front of everyone. Is it possible for the others to die or squeal in thse inside, cause that's just what happen to the other girls, no, almost all of the girls.