The Final Chapter ↠ {04}

59 days until the wedding.

Wednesday.

WWE Supershow.
Boston, Massachusetts.
(TD Garden)

Gabriella vs Natalya.

I screamed in agony as Nattie held me in the Sharpshooter. I was on the verge of tapping but I knew I couldn't give in. Using all my strength, I started to crawl towards the bottom rope nearest to me on my elbows. I eventually grabbed onto the rope and Nattie was forced to break the hold. I quickly rolled out of the ring to buy some time.

Nattie didn't even bother coming after me. She would have been happy if this match ended in a count out but for me, even though it was just a Supershow, I felt like I had everything to lose so I wasn't gonna go down without a fight.

I rolled back into the ring and stood face to face with Nattie. It was back to square one. Nattie and I locked heads before I grappled her into a Side Headlock. She managed to break the hold by backing me up against the ropes. She punched me in the midsection and I replied with an Uppercut (Cesaro style.) She started to attack me full on and eventually threw me into the corner. She went to punch me but I countered by kicking her in the stomach. She held her stomach and I launched her into the turnbuckles with an Exploder Suplex.

Nattie got up and I immediately hit her with a Flash Kick. As Nattie laid on the canvas flat on her stomach, I saw this as an opportunity to lock in my submission move; TSL (The Shaw Lock). I pressed my knee into the back of Nattie's knee and bent her foot towards me while leaning over her back, applying pressure to both her back and knee at the same time. (A/N: Gabriella's submission move is similar to AJ Styles' Calf Crusher)

Nattie started the scream. She squirmed for a bit but I just applied more pressure. After a few seconds, she eventually gave in by tapping out. The bell rang and I was declared the winner. I celebrated in the ring for a little bit and then walked backstage to see PJ standing in the gorilla with a towel and water bottle.

"Well done champ." He said and handed me the water bottle.

"And to what do I owe all of this?" I asked, confused.

This is the first time PJ has ever waited for me backstage with a water bottle and towel. Normally he would stand there with nothing. So weird.

"My fiancé says I have to take good care of you because you're getting married in 59 days. She wants you in good shape." He chuckled.

"Oh my gosh." I laughed. "Alexa is going a little too far with all this wedding planning. Earlier today she sent me a list of meals I have to eat a day because apparently I'm too thin. She wants me to get more fat."

PJ burst into laugher. "You already are fat." He said.

"Shut up." I said and playfully punched his arm.

"Did you really choose four colors for your wedding?" He asked with surprise in his voice.

"Yes I did." I replied.

"Why so many?" He asked with widened eyes.

"Because I had a hard time choosing two colors from Red, White, Silver and Black so I chose all four and my future hubby was absolutely fine with it." I explained.

To be honest, I love all four of those colors and I was having a really hard time picking two of them so Seth suggested we use all four. As long as my future husband doesn't have a problem with it, nobody else's opinions matter really. Savage but true.

"Did I mention you have great choice of colors?" PJ asked and we both laughed.

Before I could even reply, we were being interrupted by Renee. "Guys, come quick. Dean and Seth are on the verge of killing one another." Renee cried out.

"What?" I asked, shocked.

Without wasting any time, PJ and I ran towards The Shield locker room. We arrived at the locker room only to hear Dean and Seth yelling at each other on top of their voices. I'm not even sure why they are yelling but they are both making me frustrated.

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?" I yelled out.

"Dean needs to grow up." Seth said and rolled his eyes.

"I need to grow up? What about you huh? Brother, you're the one still sucking her ass after what she did to you." Dean stated.

"DON'T CALL ME THAT. YOU LOST ALL THE RIGHTS TO BE MY BROTHER WHEN YOU REFUSED TO FORGIVE MY WIFE." Seth yelled in Dean's face.

"Brother, she ain't your wife just yet. Just remember that." Dean said.

Seth was about to say something when I cut him off. "What do you mean by that?" I asked with a straight face.

"Anything can happen. You could find someone else to cheat on him with, or maybe you already have. Who are we kidding? He's been right in front of us the whole time. Morrison and you always had a special connecti-" Dean said.

He was interrupted when Seth's fist connected to his jaw. I quickly pushed Seth away before he could hit Dean again. "STOP! SETH, JUST STOP!!!" I yelled while preventing him from hitting Dean. "Go! Go cool off!" I ordered him but he didn't move. "NOW!!!" I spoke out, louder than I expected too.

Seth frustratedly sighed and walked out of the room. I signaled for PJ to follow him and make sure he doesn't do anything stupid. Renee took Dean to catering shortly after.

I feared this would happen. I was so happy when Dean got drafted to Smackdown Live. I thought that it was the best thing for the two of them and that all of this would be prevented but no! WWE just had to go have Supershows. Great!

╰☆♡☆╰☆☆╮╰☆♡☆╰☆☆╮

Great victory for Gabi. 😬 But guys what happening with Dean? 😒🙄 Could he be right about John and Gabi? 🤔 Let me know! 🤗

Thanks for reading! 😬 Please vote and comment 🙏🏼❤️ x